PDA

View Full Version : HoLy's GM Application

HoLy
04-14-2016, 09:00 PM
I will do the best I can so that it is legible, easy to ready and stands out.

Personal Information:

1. Name - Josh Cortes
2. Age - 23
3. Location - Ft. Bliss (El Paso, Texas) Currently on orders to Hawaii in July.
4. General Moderating Experience? - I have a lot of moderating experience. As stated to many of the staff, I was previously the Co-Found/Owner of World of Blizzard. I started my Modderating experience back in 2009. Where I was actually a part of the Molten-WoW private server. as GM. After about 8 months of that, I quit WoW and moved to Diablo again but this time to make my own private server in 2010.

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game? - HoLy19D
6. How long have you played Diablo II? - Played Diablo since I was 9. So as far as time played, a LONG time. I know every single detail of the game of Diablo/Diablo2/Diablo2LOD.
7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience? - As stated before, was a Co-Owner/Founder of World of Blizzard private server. Since most of you know already, I was with WoB for a few years. It is currently still up and running but it is being ran by a veteran and one of our oldest members. The server is dead.
8. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server? - I feel that I would be a great asset to the team because I'm knowledgeable about the game in general, I can assist players on how to fix issues regarding their platform, or OS (in regards to the Diablo applications), my knowledge on the Annihilus server is growing daily. I try to learn as much as I can, and get to meet the community the best I can. I love to help, rush, level, and gear players who are left behind. There is no reason why other players can't have the same knowledge I have for this server or D2 in general. I get along with many players here, some of which know me from WoB, I'm on daily unless at work, and I vote daily even at work. I try to keep up to date with the forum and try to stay active on them as much as possible. I'm honest, faithful, loyal, and trust worthy. I'm good with people, but very straight forward and to the point. I don't like wasting my time. I can be aggressive but respectful in the time of need. Then of course, I know when to joke. I'm very open minded and will always have an open ear for suggestions about the community, server, or my leadership ability at any time. I also do not like half-ass work. I do something, I give it the best I got and give it my all. I'm here to help Annihilus.

acyroma
04-15-2016, 10:54 PM
Welcome to the team! Glad to have your expertise on board, and super excited to see the hardcore community have more representation!

Equalibrium
04-16-2016, 02:19 PM
welcome Josh
look forward to playing with you on HC

Mephisto
04-16-2016, 02:41 PM
Welcome, lookin good!

HoLy
04-16-2016, 10:23 PM
Thank you. I look forward to the team, and help build this community. Thank you Annihilus for then opportunity.

tragos
04-19-2016, 03:17 PM
Welcome :)