PDA

View Full Version : Dear Staff i trust u will get the right way for ...

qtp
04-21-2016, 10:04 AM
this picture will explain enought... my english are not soo good
and i prove this person brake the rulles

http://s31.postimg.org/w6prmel17/Banned.jpg

caca
04-21-2016, 10:08 AM
this picture will explain enought... my english are not soo good
and i prove this person brake the rulles

http://s31.postimg.org/w6prmel17/Banned.jpg
You have created 2 accounts, and i still dont understand why you are still not banned. You can't even read a sentence properly...
really ...

qtp
04-21-2016, 10:12 AM
You have created 2 accounts, and i still dont understand why you are still not banned. You can't even read a sentence properly...
really ...

ok let's suppoze u are right i have 2 account's create .... but.. when u acuze someone at something ( be carrefull) u have 2 come with prove's i NO NEED to know ur prove's be free 2 post and show them to admin's if u are right then YES i have 2 get ban !
rulles are for all ^^ since at forum i got JUST 1 acc... and in game .... well idk xD i have 247 or 257 chars at hell xD

is ur right to say ur opinion but.. when u acuze... well u have 2 come with proves : acuze without proves = u know what is mean huh ? ^^

caca
04-21-2016, 10:19 AM
it means you are the BADDEST manner guy i have ever seen in diablo2... probly half of the server can say that i dont need to prove anything to you, just think about it, "when you split on the air, you have to be aware that one day it may fall on you face".
Think about it my friend and stop bothering cool people in that server , we are a small community , every body i met exept YOU is cool , friendly and help each other... really you should just shut your aggressive unrrespectful mouth or maybe we'll turn back on you.

qtp
04-21-2016, 10:52 AM
it means you are the BADDEST manner guy i have ever seen in diablo2... probly half of the server can say that i dont need to prove anything to you, just think about it, "when you split on the air, you have to be aware that one day it may fall on you face".
Think about it my friend and stop bothering cool people in that server , we are a small community , every body i met exept YOU is cool , friendly and help each other... really you should just shut your aggressive unrrespectful mouth or maybe we'll turn back on you.

Like i say before ^^ up if u read carrefull you have NOTHING what to prove me prove to admin's ^^ abouth ur acuzation are not fake and are real or pls give me a brake !
I am nice ONLLY with person's wich are nice with me ... cant be nice with a greedy / lier / selfish ! OK ?
I play for funn and YES is a little comunnity i wanna be more BUT NOT like that... ppl wich LOVE TO PLAY not think how 2 make monney ok ?
wanna respect from me ? then LEARN 2 respect me ^^ never ask something what u will NEVER GIVE BACK in change ^^
with time.. u will get old and u will understood my words now... can you try make something alse then talk with no reason /proves ?
i know messias are ur friend ^^ but this is NOT a reason to protect him be free create a topic against me ( with proves ) or give to admins :) they will know 100% .

rrra
04-21-2016, 10:54 AM
Lol he just meant he wants you to buy gold for him in exchange for the items. That happens all the time. In fact, thats why people with 10,000+ gold have so much. They trade their items in exchange for gold to their account. This is not a ban-worthy offense or even an offense at all.

/thread

qtp
04-21-2016, 11:24 AM
nah is write " i need gold for my account . not in game " common i know my english is sux but "not in game " is not same with "WTT items for gold" because if u wanna mean is that look better xD him alreaddy have in topic that ^^ with items with for gold :)
common ^^ can't forgive this selfish ^^ player xD i never like greedy's xD

Lampogriz
04-21-2016, 11:32 AM
Lol he just meant he wants you to buy gold for him in exchange for the items. That happens all the time. In fact, thats why people with 10,000+ gold have so much. They trade their items in exchange for gold to their account. This is not a ban-worthy offense or even an offense at all.

/thread

this lol

memories
04-21-2016, 12:42 PM
Cry. Wah. You misinterpreted the rules and what he was saying. You waste your breathe, just like vaudeville.

Frigide
04-21-2016, 03:20 PM
You make the forum pleinty of hate man, just let ppl be at one point?
If u cant see the difference he is talking about in his sentence i ll try it once more but diablor already did...
He doesnt want ppl to buy items from hadriel and give to him IN GAME
He wants ppl to donate to server, but gold would go to HIS ACCOUNT.
Stupidtardmoron!

Mephisto
04-21-2016, 03:25 PM
Im gonna close this topic, as its a false accusation and makes no sense at all. No rules were broken at all!