PDA

View Full Version : Game Master app

Blightsteel
05-10-2016, 02:01 PM
Personal Information:

1. Name? Luis Nodarse
2. Age? 24 going on 25
3. Location? Miami, FL
4. General Moderating Experience? None, but in this case I can learn quickly.

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game? I have two account, my Veteran account is Blightsteel, some remember me. But I've been most known in Arranz, alot of times on my barb, Maul.

6. How long have you played Diablo II? Too many years. since '03-04

7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience? None, never found something worthwhile like Annihilus.

8. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server? I pay attention to detail, and I've learned from other Game Masters. My experience with Diablo II has taught me alot about community and what can make or break a player. Im always helping others whether it's boosting aid or items. Above all else I believe that a community is what builds a game. Especially one as Dated as Diablo. I'm also more than willing to put in my two cents towards the progress of this server. I've been wanting to apply for a while, but never felt the time was right. I would apply within the coming Reset but I feel as though the Community is withering, and thus I've decided to apply now. If you'd have me, I'd definitely show both the veteran players, and new players alike, that You GMs are there for more than just a title.