PDA

View Full Version : new to server, long time D2 player

Athokohn
06-03-2016, 07:44 PM
whats up guys, seen a article on blizz sending a compatibility patch to d2 so the monkey jumped on my back been playing since release but have been on a hiatus from the game for a while. Thought this server looked fresh so ill see ya'll around! Accnt Name: Athokohn

Game
06-03-2016, 08:17 PM
whats up guys, seen a article on blizz sending a compatibility patch to d2 so the monkey jumped on my back been playing since release but have been on a hiatus from the game for a while. Thought this server looked fresh so ill see ya'll around! Accnt Name: Athokohn

Welcome! Perfect time to start, I will tell you we're about to do a ladder reset anyday now, so I would spend time learning of Annihilus's changes instead of actually gearing up a character. That way it doesn't feel too bad when everything gets reset :)

norp
06-04-2016, 11:25 AM
Alex any exact date set on reset or is it completely depending on your skills :D?

SaintSlavut
06-06-2016, 08:55 PM
What's up bro! You're going to love Anni. There's so much new content it's like a couple more expansions were added to D2. It's all integrated nicely and feels like official content for the most part.

Definitely check out the wiki so you can get an idea of what Anni has to offer. Since you haven't played in awhile, starting off may seem a little tough at first but it gets easier as you move forward. Monsters are stronger than normal but all Rare/Set/Unique items are buffed so it balances out.

I highly recommend being online when the reset happens (yet to be announced). The first public game up will be fun and hilarious. There will probably be around 20+ players in one game smashing demon face while we race to Hell.

Welcome and have fun! :cool: