PDA

View Full Version : Hello

AndrewJR
08-05-2016, 02:41 PM
I been around a week or so and ran across this forum and realized I hadn't posted!

My name is Andrew, obviously, and I'm a fucking nerd. I played Diablo from D1 until way into Diablo 2. I played only really ESCL. Played for many years. I quit around the time WoW 2.4 patch came out (told you I was a nerd). Wow sucks and just can't get into D3 as much as I wish.

Been playing a week or so and have enjoyed it quite a bit! I'm really really lost on a lot of it but the forums have helped. The people here are super nice compared to the regular D2 community!

And I bug Mephisto a lot with questions.

A lot

Mephisto
08-05-2016, 03:27 PM
:cool:

Sup! Glad u enjoy ur stay :) Allways nice to help people out!

Game
08-05-2016, 05:38 PM
I been around a week or so and ran across this forum and realized I hadn't posted!

My name is Andrew, obviously, and I'm a fucking nerd. I played Diablo from D1 until way into Diablo 2. I played only really ESCL. Played for many years. I quit around the time WoW 2.4 patch came out (told you I was a nerd). Wow sucks and just can't get into D3 as much as I wish.

Been playing a week or so and have enjoyed it quite a bit! I'm really really lost on a lot of it but the forums have helped. The people here are super nice compared to the regular D2 community!

And I bug Mephisto a lot with questions.

A lot

Welcome :) Glad to see a new face here! Hope you're having fun. Mephisto is quite the helper, so I encourage you to keep bugging him!