PDA

View Full Version : Another paladin help thread

facker
08-06-2016, 02:08 AM
So I've been trying to build a lite zealer and i'm a bit confused how holy shock stacking works. Atm I'm using cow set, tfury, CSS, hysteria, pally sojx2, LK belt, and seraph's hymn. I'm still trying to get a pally neph and i'm not really sure if pally sojs are optimal. What confuses me is when I put on a dream, my damage goes up to about 60k. I'm not really sure how to optimize the build to do stuff that matters (can't even kill LK atm without dying 100 times). Any help would be appreciated!

Mephisto
08-06-2016, 09:00 AM
Any nephalem amu will help u out alot, its all about that holy shock, if its +2 pala thats just nice cuz u will have another 2 zeal, 2 holy shield, 2conv :) Also try getting a light mastery anni, it will add like ~12K dmg, 5/5 jewels and 1 all skill chants ( gives u +1 lightmastery ) to top it off!

PS. I think Oculus rings are better then pala sojs, cus they will give u 2 more lightning mastery ( soj just gives 1 all skill and 10% lightning dmg at most ) and thats a hard ring to find :)

sleezy2
10-20-2016, 01:06 PM
Any nephalem amu will help u out alot, its all about that holy shock, if its +2 pala thats just nice cuz u will have another 2 zeal, 2 holy shield, 2conv :) Also try getting a light mastery anni, it will add like ~12K dmg, 5/5 jewels and 1 all skill chants ( gives u +1 lightmastery ) to top it off!

PS. I think Oculus rings are better then pala sojs, cus they will give u 2 more lightning mastery ( soj just gives 1 all skill and 10% lightning dmg at most ) and thats a hard ring to find :)

does lightmastery still work on anni? i have found a firemastery on anni and was hoping to start a new build. i have tested it on some fire skills and it dosnt seem to work. I tried it out to see if it only worked from item based fire damage, like holy fire and no difference. was this patched or does it only work with light??

Lampogriz
10-20-2016, 01:26 PM
fire mastery anni will worsk with demon limb

sleezy2
10-20-2016, 02:52 PM
oh so it will only stack on top of existing mastery?

Game
10-20-2016, 08:15 PM
oh so it will only stack on top of existing mastery?

Yes, it will only add to the skill if you already have the skill. Thunderfury gives you +1 Lightning Mastery, so that is why it works.

val
11-03-2016, 06:30 AM

Oculus seems nice, but damn that teleport is annoyng, how you deal with that?

Brimstonejack
11-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Oculus seems nice, but damn that teleport is annoyng, how you deal with that?

You'll be killing most enemies before tele procs. Other than that, just hold that left click and PEWPEW.