PDA

View Full Version : MF LK guide + Free item's

tweekstar4220
08-21-2016, 05:20 AM
Hello, this is a very cheap and really good MF guide :)
Necromancer pref. (only one i've tried with )

You will be farming LichKing and plaugelands monsters.

What you need is Full Tranq set, Plaugebringer wepon and 2xConstric rings.
You will socket your gear with topaz and ist in shield, get a gheed and boom you will be running with 500mf.

Now i've got the run from entering game and untill Lichking is dead to 1-1½min per run.
With this amount of mf i get 4-5 uniq's every game from him alone, and random drops from getting to him.

playstyle wise, you tp graveyard, kill the archers at raven, and revive them, tp to stitches kill 1 mob, and use corpse explosion spam and boom everything is dead, and you revive atleast 1 of the plaugeland monsters for Lichking tanking. Having a A3 merch lightning is highly important as to how fast you will be doing these runs. when you get to lichking, there is like an arch building, spawn your golem inbetween this, and lichking will be running to is, and revived mobs will tank him there, you will not be hit by his spells this way, kinda cheating but hey :)

So far doing this a few days i've gotten around 10 soj's, several mara and bunch of the other amu's. around 8 carrion winds and ++++ other rings. Gotten 4 Lichking boots, 10 plaugebringers, 3 Belts and 1x Frostmourne or how it's spelled :P

And if you are wondering "well yeah but you are very good i cant do this" that is not true.. i'm very bad at this game :D and if i can do it, im sure you can aswell, and you can find a better way and probably do it way faster than me :) gl and hf boys :)

-Sara jørgensen
PS. Here is a list of things i dont need, that you can have if you need it, and if you want something special tell me so i can add it to the list:
(for free ofc xD ) /w *tweek4220
Boots:1
Belt:1 (eth :( :( )
Plaugebringer: 3
Atma's:2
Arkaine's armor:1 (paladin)
Soj's:0
Ravenfrost:5
Mara:0
Nightwing:2
Carrion wind:0
Nature's peace:3
Ravenlore:0
Odium:2
Dwarf star:2
Cat's:1
FACET's
Psn:3
light:2
fire:2
cold:0

LordManhammer
08-21-2016, 11:11 AM
If you are going to be doing MF runs in Plaguelands I would recommend either using a Barb to clear up to the LK or equipping a Ganesh shield in your weapon swap. If you aren't using the Find Item skill on PL corpses you are missing out on a lot of potential item drops including Puzzle boxes, Key to the Court of Justice, and Mark of Trag'oul.

tweekstar4220
08-21-2016, 12:46 PM
Hello LordManhammer.
Majorty of the items i get are from boss, i know the mobs drops quite a few things, and hr's but i find clearing all the "trash" mobs takes way to much time for what i get :)

LordManhammer
08-21-2016, 01:55 PM
Clearing PL with a shield throw barb takes a minute or two at the most. Using Find Item actually takes up the most time. I get what your saying though. I did about four thousand speed runs when I was farming for Frostmourne(s) before I started using Find Item. Using find item on Stitches will yield extra divine gems though. It's definitely worth it. I got burnt out after I had my third FM but eventually was finding about 1 to 2 keys/boxes/marks every 15 to 20 runs. Clearing PL only added a couple minutes to the run. The items that you get from those maps are well worth the extra time.

facker
08-21-2016, 05:45 PM
Agree 100% that find item is worth it. I generated most of my wealth from find item in PL. In about 1500 runs I have yet to get a FM, but people that have less than 100 have found one. I'd honestly rather find item in PL than kill LK.

tweekstar4220
08-22-2016, 01:17 AM
I guess it really depends on why you are doing the runs, for specific items you need on your char such as LK boots,belt, i would't farm the PL, but for generating most "wealth" it might be the best way, but you have to consider the time it takes you to trade items to get that wealth. there is no "downtime" if you find the items you need, but if you have to rely on someone else to wanted what you find to get a currency out of it such as gold/hr's w/e, thats time you need to spend not calculated into the clear speeds it self.

Brimstonejack
08-24-2016, 08:14 PM
I'm definitely interested in making a Trang necro. My IK + Bulwark barb barely scratches LK. Hit me up when you're online. Acc name and in game acc name: Brimstonejack

AndrewJR
08-25-2016, 12:29 PM
I keep raging over one major problem:

How to you effectively teleport to Stitches without dieing? I try sometimes to teleport in front of him then behind him and move so he doesn't attack me. When teleporting, he attacks me before adds. The trees block my moving a lot, and sometimes there are skeles back there that insta kill me. Any suggestions?

facker
08-25-2016, 12:51 PM
what class are you trying to do your runs with?

Brimstonejack
08-25-2016, 03:18 PM
I keep raging over one major problem:

How to you effectively teleport to Stitches without dieing? I try sometimes to teleport in front of him then behind him and move so he doesn't attack me. When teleporting, he attacks me before adds. The trees block my moving a lot, and sometimes there are skeles back there that insta kill me. Any suggestions?
Make a cheap IK barb. Use full IK set, a couple ravenfrosts, a highlords, and a stormshield/bulwark/corrupt SS. He can clear and hork, as well as give your necro some manly BO. Then swoop on LK with necro.

AndrewJR
08-25-2016, 03:42 PM
Make a cheap IK barb. Use full IK set, a couple ravenfrosts, a highlords, and a stormshield/bulwark/corrupt SS. He can clear and hork, as well as give your necro some manly BO. Then swoop on LK with necro.

Thanks. I will do that. I have a decent ik barb that can do it. Guess I need a 2nd acct though. That disconnect between games is brutal!

Brimstonejack
08-25-2016, 04:06 PM
Thanks. I will do that. I have a decent ik barb that can do it. Guess I need a 2nd acct though. That disconnect between games is brutal!

Let me know if you need a rush or a couple cow runs to level.

LordManhammer
08-25-2016, 07:28 PM
As a Barb you can use Howl to fear all enemies around you while you run straight to Stitches if that's what you want. I did that for a couple thousand runs to speed things up a bit.

Brimstonejack
08-27-2016, 03:29 PM
Can we get a stat/skill list for this?

Subxeno
08-27-2016, 10:07 PM
Can we get a stat/skill list for this?

I agree, I don't know what skills he chose or anything, please put the build you use, what curses, everything pretty please!

Blasto The Rocket Boy
11-22-2016, 04:35 AM
Hello, this is a very cheap and really good MF guide :)
Necromancer pref. (only one i've tried with )

You will be farming LichKing and plaugelands monsters.

What you need is Full Tranq set, Plaugebringer wepon and 2xConstric rings.
You will socket your gear with topaz and ist in shield, get a gheed and boom you will be running with 500mf.

Now i've got the run from entering game and untill Lichking is dead to 1-1½min per run.
With this amount of mf i get 4-5 uniq's every game from him alone, and random drops from getting to him.

playstyle wise, you tp graveyard, kill the archers at raven, and revive them, tp to stitches kill 1 mob, and use corpse explosion spam and boom everything is dead, and you revive atleast 1 of the plaugeland monsters for Lichking tanking. Having a A3 merch lightning is highly important as to how fast you will be doing these runs. when you get to lichking, there is like an arch building, spawn your golem inbetween this, and lichking will be running to is, and revived mobs will tank him there, you will not be hit by his spells this way, kinda cheating but hey :)

So far doing this a few days i've gotten around 10 soj's, several mara and bunch of the other amu's. around 8 carrion winds and ++++ other rings. Gotten 4 Lichking boots, 10 plaugebringers, 3 Belts and 1x Frostmourne or how it's spelled :P

And if you are wondering "well yeah but you are very good i cant do this" that is not true.. i'm very bad at this game :D and if i can do it, im sure you can aswell, and you can find a better way and probably do it way faster than me :) gl and hf boys :)

-Sara jørgensen
PS. Here is a list of things i dont need, that you can have if you need it, and if you want something special tell me so i can add it to the list:
(for free ofc xD ) /w *tweek4220
Boots:1
Belt:1 (eth :( :( )
Plaugebringer: 3
Atma's:2
Arkaine's armor:1 (paladin)
Soj's:0
Ravenfrost:5
Mara:0
Nightwing:2
Carrion wind:0
Nature's peace:3
Ravenlore:0
Odium:2
Dwarf star:2
Cat's:1
FACET's
Psn:3
light:2
fire:2
cold:0

ty so much for the guide :D I just started on this server and saw maelstrom on a necro and never looked back :D hella workin on my barb and zealer now, but am still short on my necro gear wise and was hoping you still had an atmas and the poison facet's I could bym off ya by chance? LMK and thanks again!