PDA

View Full Version : Enchanting Ethereal items

Addah
10-02-2016, 02:37 PM
I have an ethereal Guardian runeword and I can't enchant it with anything, but on the other hand I can enchant ethereal runeword weapons, is there any reason why it's setup this way?

I made this ethereal runeword armor with the intention of adding 2 10% dmg reduction enchants, is it possible to either change the system or swap out the item?

Thanks

P.S. Can you tell me if Scroll of Weapon Upgrade works with Superior/Ethereal items? Can it have sockets? Or does it work exactly like the cube formula?

Lampogriz
10-02-2016, 03:43 PM
Enchants, color dyes and orb of alchemy dont work with ehereal armors. That was done to prevent defense bug abuse.
Scroll of weapon upgrade works fine with superior/eth items, all stats will be same.
Example: superior ethereal dimensional blade 15ed/3 ar 5 sockets can be upgraded to ethereal phaseblade 15ed/3 ar 5 sockets

Addah
10-02-2016, 04:06 PM
Oh I didn't know there was an exploit that caused it to be this way.

And thanks for explaining that scroll of upgrade is better than cube recipe, I was hoping so!

Still really sucks now I need to make a new Guardian if I want the best survival armor........