PDA

View Full Version : Best builds with cow set?

Brimstonejack
10-21-2016, 05:44 PM
Well, I tried a couple variations on the cow set shield throw barb idea, no dice. IK set still beats them for clear time and survivability. So, since I now have a cow set , let's discuss what are the best builds to make with it, especially budget builds. I'm thinking a Frostfire zon. Or maybe some sort of sorc. What do you guys think?

Lockzilla
10-22-2016, 05:04 AM
Hi Jeremy, I always use a COW SET on 2 characters.

1) An Elemental Druid. [ This can be an expensive built, but you're in Clan LocK, so we'll see what we can do for you when your probation period ends]

2) Amazon Exploding Arrows / Ice Build. [ This can be cheap to make. The only most expensive item would be a Frostfire. But very good at MFing and clearing cows or a large group of mobs.]

Brimstonejack
10-22-2016, 06:53 PM
I'm leaning towards the Frostfire zon at the moment. What areas does she excel at for MF?

rrra
10-22-2016, 07:07 PM
Frostfire zon is the fastest cow and inferno cow killer in most instances. She can also clear out most other areas reasonably well with enough gear. Her only real weakness imo is that zon's have slow teleport breakpoints.

Brimstonejack
10-23-2016, 10:29 PM
I'm gonna give the zon a shot. Seems to be the best bet for hr and skill charm hunting.