PDA

View Full Version : Necro help

Fitsu
12-31-2016, 11:37 AM
So I saw that people recommended rolling a trangs necro as one of your first characters to get going... But I've not seen any description on how to build etc. Could any1 give me advice on this I.E. Stats/Skills?

Also, what rings/amu/boots/weapon and stuff do I wear? I saw some1 mention corruption rings but they seem kinda rare and the plaguebringer wep which seems even rarer so any help on that would be great ^^.

Also, if any1s got some spare gear that would be super helpful. I've got all of trangs apart from the helm, I'm also in need of P-Topazes, any recommended place to get them?

Horizon
03-03-2017, 05:03 AM
Seconded. There is a lack of information for new starters which is a bit tough. My shield throw barb gets wrecked in Nightmare, thought I'd give the necro a go, no info for him either...

dattelmann
03-03-2017, 05:55 AM
it is not that far away from normal d2.

as a summon nec your priority shouldnt be to max out block and ress. you have to rely on your minions so any aura is good and of course +skills

as a baba you dont have minions so try to get max block high ress a good weapon and all of that stuff except for warcry baba who just stands there and cries out loud.

@ horizon you should probably try out a war cry baba. easy aoe as its best. you can even clear inferno cows with him. just +skills and maybe some +magic dmg (this can often be on nec staffs)(as well as -magic enemy ress)

you wont survive long but this doesnt matter bc you stun all your enemies. nn for max block or ress ;-) pretty simple build and char

edit: for topaz gems: just do cowruns. they are pretty common. pick up flawless and perfect. or just ask for it i think a lot of people will give them for free.