PDA

View Full Version : Trying to be more helpfull!

Snowish
02-07-2017, 02:10 AM
1. Name? - Alexander ( Guess i share that in common with Game)
2. Age? - 27
3. Location? - EU (Creete/Greece)
4. General Moderating Experience? - None

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game? - Snowish
6. How long have you played Diablo II? - Started playing D2 from 12 years old , of course i haven't played all this time.. but basically years of playing .. didn't keep count.
7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience? - None / I guess i can learn from whoever is willing to help.
8. What position are you applying for (Event Manager/GameMaster)? - EventManager since i know i`m not qualified for GM.
Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master or Event Manager and benefit the server?

Since i started 10 days ago my first mission was to befriend people and learn as much as i can about the server, when i first saw some GG items that someone showed me i taught meh , this is crazy... but i didn't know about the end game contents and if you don't farm your brains out you can never defeat/farm those bosses/stages etc.

I love to help i made it my mission these last few days to help alot of new players informing them about the new ladder and patch that will come up , showing them EG runs - PL/LK/DL/Fragments/Inferno Cows also redirecting them to the forums of annihilus especially the Wiki page, i've received alot of help from players/mods like

Eric/DrLukifer( Clan Lock) give away really got me goin/Mephisto .. apart from what i have for my DIN i shared everything with the new players so they can get a grasp of what annihilus truly has to offer (Bragin' maybe it will help) .
Haven't been active alot on the forum , but i`ll make it my mission with the new reset comin up that i will do my best , i don't really like to get involved in threads that i know nothing about i`m just browsin and learnin untill i get a better grasp of what i can trully offer to this marvelous community.

Guess thats it , keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

Hyped for reset/Try not to fall behind guys.. dust is not so tasty.

wengsta
02-07-2017, 02:25 AM
GO GO GO Man! rooting for you :D

player
02-07-2017, 09:01 AM
Big up for snowish, he's being really helpful; deserve to be recognized :)

Savior
02-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Snowish Is quite a nice fellow, only thing I can say against him is he's not active on the forum enough.
But as he said himself he will work on that, so I'd say just keep an eye on him for now. :)

Snowish
02-07-2017, 12:23 PM
When i`m playin , my forum is opened aswell i`m reading alot of the context about what's happening but i've been absent from this game long enough to take a toll about my knowledge , plus like i said i`m new here so i can't really get into topics with more experienced players since i learn about what's what :)

I want to get involved further and learn from experienced players and i have one of the best by my side i don't think that will be a problem.

Lockzilla
02-07-2017, 01:03 PM
Im glad my clan really helped you get going. We need all the help we can get for event managers. I will be seeing you around at some point.

Mephisto
02-07-2017, 01:24 PM
Yeah, I vouch for this guy, all I see him do is helping others ^^

RevanDarth
02-07-2017, 01:59 PM
Vouch from me too!!

kepiting
02-08-2017, 07:57 PM
Definitely Rooting for this guy, helped a lot of people

Vorpvp
02-09-2017, 11:28 AM
Removing vouch. He may be a helpful person, but if you don't listen to him he spouts pure negativity as if he's some sort of "end all be all" leader. "Nec going solo. I hope you die" in an inferno cow PUBLIC game that I opened. Makes me not want to play with the people here honestly. Just gonna do private games from now on.

Snowish
02-09-2017, 11:41 AM
Lol i think you takin a joke i made too far bro , honestly i`m reconsidering this application myself , seems like a whole lot of headache.

You should try to be more relaxed, and that attack to my person like "End all be all" leader , lol man you really made me feel bad, thanks alot, i`ll avoid you and your games from now on if thats your opinion of me.

Vorpvp
02-09-2017, 11:46 AM
In legitimately EVERY cow game you've complained people don't "stick together" and pick on the people who don't. It's not just me. It's literally every single game. 100% of the time it happens. The first time I did it in a pub cow you had said something along the lines of, "He's too cool for us Korv" and it's just irritating (Especially as there were 2 groups yet you only picked me out of it). Not fun playing with someone who, when they don't get their way, throw a fit. We're adults here. Either be calm and ask or ignore it. Being condescending or rude doesn't make you look good.

Snowish
02-09-2017, 12:02 PM
-And of course i`ll pick out from the crowd because i acknowledge your potential, when u first joined the anni from D2PK it was easy dealing with you and you were a really fast learner it made me so happy and from a 10 person group you are one from the 3 who can kill the bloody cows , the other that are out of position are just new players trying to find a good loot and they get killed easily so they must at some point re-join the group, no point in callin them out.

From what i see and asked arround you're the only one that has a problem with it and yea at this point if we are opening inferno cows , we do it mostly for the XP at least thats the only thing i care about , i`m not there for loot since anything i need doesn't drop there and ofc i want to maximize the XP i`m getting from a cow since organs are rare at this point of the game , i just want to lvl a char to 99.

If you want to farm a inf cow , go private man no problem nobody judgin and alot of people said stick togheter and we're splitin up i guess my mistake was pointin out who was out of possition, and if you get so offended by that i`m sorry , but you just gotta say what bothers you man, and when i said it "I hope you die" i said it as a joke since Dying means loosing XP so that would make you stick with the group for sure.

You can write everything you want about me , i`m the only one who knows whats goin on in my head , if you think i am all the things you said , well thats just 1 opinion , the ones who think i am like that can freely comment here aswell got no problem with that i seriously encourage it , since it can help me improve my behaviour and learn from it.

Anywho i hope you still gonna play on anni aswell , wish you best of luck and good rng!

-If you have any other problem towards me please use the Report a player section , i don't think we are allowed to spam this section.

bonnell21
02-09-2017, 12:17 PM
Vouch first guy I talk to in game when I got back nice guy :}

acyroma
02-09-2017, 05:39 PM
Welcome to the team! Glad to have another active player as a Game Master! Looking forward to playing the reset with you!

Mephisto
02-09-2017, 05:44 PM
Welcome to the team! :)

Snowish
02-10-2017, 03:45 AM
Thank you for the opurtunity guys, really hyped.

Savior
02-10-2017, 11:00 AM
Congratulations!