PDA

View Full Version : So happy to be back

StenchTrench
02-26-2017, 03:08 PM
Not sure if you guys remember me, but I was a GM before I vanished into nothingness. I made the tal sorc tank build guide on the wiki. :) I apologize for the disappearing act and for letting you all down. I had serious family issues to tend to. My slate is finally wiped clean and I am ready to jump back into this amazing community once again. Just in time for a ladder reset I see? Lampo...Meph...rrra...and Mr.Founder, I have missed you so much! If any of you homies have the hookup to get my fresh whirlwind barb up and running,it would be greatly appreciated! See you later tonight on the server! <3

Game
02-26-2017, 03:09 PM
Not sure if you guys remember me, but I was a GM before I vanished into nothingness. I made the tal sorc tank build guide on the wiki. :) I apologize for the disappearing act and for letting you all down. I had serious family issues to tend to. My slate is finally wiped clean and I am ready to jump back into this amazing community once again. Just in time for a ladder reset I see? Lampo...Meph...rrra...and Mr.Founder, I have missed you so much! If any of you homies have the hookup to get my fresh whirlwind barb up and running,it would be greatly appreciated! See you later tonight on the server! <3

Welcome back! Just in time :)

StenchTrench
02-26-2017, 03:11 PM
Welcome back! Just in time :)

Dude...I freaking love you for making ww like classic again. I was begging for it before I stopped playing.

Game
02-26-2017, 03:18 PM
Dude...I freaking love you for making ww like classic again. I was begging for it before I stopped playing.

:) A lotttt has changed since way back then.

Mephisto
02-26-2017, 04:59 PM
Wb :] U gonna enjoy barbs for sure, from melee to warcry ^^

acyroma
02-26-2017, 06:12 PM
Welcome back!

Savior
02-26-2017, 10:59 PM
Welcome! :D

Research
02-27-2017, 09:12 PM
d2pk tho