05-08-2017, 10:19 AM
1. Name: Call me Malice
2. Age: 23
3. Location: Croatia
4. General Moderating Experience: None

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game: Mr_Malice

6. How long have you played Diablo II?
Don't know the exact numbers but it's been awhile.

7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience?
None

8. What position are you applying for (Event Manager/GameMaster)?
GameMaster

9. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master or Event Manager and benefit the server?
I help newcomers settle in in annihilus, provide them with information and free stuff and I'm online often enough.
I also have a decent in-game depth knowledge which could be useful to the admins. I find, test and report bugs regularly.

nedamettin
05-08-2017, 10:51 AM
cool guy, also signature is totally right. i'd vouch.

rattan
05-08-2017, 11:49 AM
Vouch, massive mechanic knowledge, outstanding positivity and a very shiny necromancer. General good guy.

Eric
05-08-2017, 08:01 PM
Vouch! Great attitude along with heaps of D2 knowledge, sounds good to me! :cool:

Bloop
05-10-2017, 02:52 AM
From what ive seen he knows what hes doing, Itd be cool if he was an event manager though :P ill vouch either way.

tears
05-10-2017, 03:26 AM
vouch friendly guy, knows his away around the game, and ofc a badass nec ^_^

Vorpvp
05-10-2017, 10:26 AM
vouch even tho he tries super hard to snag my book

norp
05-10-2017, 11:23 AM
Vouch!

vaudeville
05-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Up vote here too

Game
05-12-2017, 01:37 PM
1. Name: Call me Malice
2. Age: 23
3. Location: Croatia
4. General Moderating Experience: None

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game: Mr_Malice

6. How long have you played Diablo II?
Don't know the exact numbers but it's been awhile.

7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience?
None

8. What position are you applying for (Event Manager/GameMaster)?
GameMaster

9. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master or Event Manager and benefit the server?
I help newcomers settle in in annihilus, provide them with information and free stuff and I'm online often enough.
I also have a decent in-game depth knowledge which could be useful to the admins. I find, test and report bugs regularly.

You did a lot of beta testing for 5.0 and have continuously PMed me information over the weeks about issues found in game and potentially helped me find the bad crashing we had with the launch of 5.0b. I also see you giving away a lot of free items to newcomers and constantly help rush them and get them started. We really need a good dedicated team specifically to helping new members and having someone on staff that can give out game knowledge that a lot of players do not typically know. Welcome to the team, I hope you continue to help out players as you have been for many months to come!

Bloop
05-12-2017, 09:17 PM
glad to see you on the team malice. Alot of the gms are busy doing other things at the moment so you being a gm will also be pretty helpful. Im just biased towards wanting more event managers :]