PDA

View Full Version : Ww barb advice

thaghost
05-31-2017, 10:16 AM
Hello everyone,
I'm fairly new to the server and I'm trying to gear a ww barb to eventually reach end game or at least find gear for the end game bosses.
So far I have IK set and can kill pits fairly easily I know i need more -phy for bosses. I was just wondering what gear I should be on the hunt for... in my runs I do all 3 red portals in a5, I can kill the ifrit in trav and in a5, also can do trist with a ton of deaths. Is there any suggested places other than cows that would help me advance?

Lockzilla
05-31-2017, 10:58 AM
You posted this in the wrong selection, I will move it for you to the right selection. Welcome to Annihilus, I'm sure you'll find our community more then helpful!

Lampogriz
05-31-2017, 12:23 PM
First, get basic uniq charms: torch, annihilus, prime charm,neo annihilus, eyeball charm.
Continue farming pits, travi and icy ifrit, time rift if possible.
Try to find or buy for hrs: grandfather sword, arkaines wrath armor, madrush shield, titans grip gloves, relic of the ancients belt, ssha boots, skull of the unclean or crown of the skeleton king.
Also you can easy buy dark wanderer rings for extra dmg and pierce.
Then find partner for crucible and farm cain boss for phys horadric jools.

Brimstonejack
05-31-2017, 05:13 PM
Or corrupt ss and corrupt lightsabre. Great combo for all your ww needs.

thaghost
05-31-2017, 06:27 PM
Sorry for posting in the wrong thread. Also thanks for the advice and the welcome guys!