PDA

View Full Version : Hello. I'm IrishRed

Irish Red
07-17-2017, 07:53 AM
Hi all.
Back in 2002 I got a new game and started playing with a bunch of friends online. We had a blast playing D2.
One of my friends found a thing called "Maphack" and we all installed it. We all got banned. I shelved D2 and never played it again.

Until I got D3. Been playing D3. Played it until my fingers bled. Did it. and did it all.

Then I saw this server pop up, and dusted off my D2. Pretty cool place y'all got here. I can hang out here for a bit with ya.

I am retired. I am an old dude. I remember when JFK was assassinated. Vietnam. Gas shortages. Disco balls. I remember Watergate and, and, and

Can't remember what I was going to say.

Pleased to meet you. I'm IrishRed.

Mephisto
07-17-2017, 09:12 AM
Welcome to the server, glad you found us! Enjoy ur time being here. If you have any questions be sure to ask ( We also have a very active Discord server ). Be sure to check out the wiki aswell! Enjoy!

Game
07-17-2017, 12:35 PM
Hi all.
Back in 2002 I got a new game and started playing with a bunch of friends online. We had a blast playing D2.
One of my friends found a thing called "Maphack" and we all installed it. We all got banned. I shelved D2 and never played it again.

Until I got D3. Been playing D3. Played it until my fingers bled. Did it. and did it all.

Then I saw this server pop up, and dusted off my D2. Pretty cool place y'all got here. I can hang out here for a bit with ya.

I am retired. I am an old dude. I remember when JFK was assassinated. Vietnam. Gas shortages. Disco balls. I remember Watergate and, and, and

Can't remember what I was going to say.

Pleased to meet you. I'm IrishRed.

Hey there IrishRed! Welcome to the server, I am glad you found us! We got some really cool stuff coming soon, so you joined at the perfect time. Let me know if you have any questions!

Irish Red
07-17-2017, 01:39 PM
Thanks guys.

See you in the game!

vrabec
07-19-2017, 09:51 AM
hello, IrishRed. I thought I was the oldest person which played here.
I remember JFK assassination too and also the Yuri Gagarin's flight, but not very well, though :D
I did not post my visit card here, because I was embarrassed - what those young kids here will think about such and old lady, who plays Diablo :))
but the game is so good especially modded like that.
so - never mind how old the one is.
I love to play this mod here.
wish you good luck & much fun.

Irish Red
07-19-2017, 01:10 PM
I remember Gagarin's flight.

And it's not years we count ... IT'S LEVELS!

Scotty
07-19-2017, 01:25 PM
Please check this thread out. It may be helpful.

http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=12519&p=74257#post74257

rattan
07-20-2017, 02:11 AM
Welcome to the server and I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions feel free to ask :)