PDA

View Full Version : newcommer with questions

mzvkilla
07-25-2017, 03:01 PM
Hello all. i am not new to the D2 community but to this great server. any help and advice is appreciated! one thing i have been wondering about is the main point in this server since it is clearly different from D2. they had a1-5 bosses with decent drops and of course they had keys and organs and what not but what i am asking is what is the secrets to this one? thanks in advance. :cool:

jurat
07-26-2017, 11:27 PM
well since this isnt reg d2 there is a bit different things you can go about. my main objective is trying builds that arnt used very often on the server or pushing their boundries. there are bosses that will be really difficult to handle at first but as you farm for more gear youll find them dropping like flies. so pretty much farm for gear and test unused builds and see what could use improvment

Game
07-27-2017, 03:44 AM
Hello all. i am not new to the D2 community but to this great server. any help and advice is appreciated! one thing i have been wondering about is the main point in this server since it is clearly different from D2. they had a1-5 bosses with decent drops and of course they had keys and organs and what not but what i am asking is what is the secrets to this one? thanks in advance. :cool:

Welcome to the server! There is just wayyy too much to post about endgame content, but you can read the wiki and read up on some of the endgame stuff there. It definitely isn't perfect, but it is better than nothing! Here you go: http://annihilus.net/wiki_index.php?title=Content-Guides-and-Character-Guides

mzvkilla
07-27-2017, 03:30 PM
thank the both of you for the timely responce i have had help from other people in the game with getting gear got a level 79 summon necro working up. about to start a druid... no to sure what build i will use with him tho. game founder i have actually read up on most of the articles i am doing it a day at a time so i dont forget anything. thanks once again and happy gaming! oh and i just had a update what did that change? if anyone knows

mzvkilla
07-27-2017, 03:32 PM
oh and what is the best way to use gold?

mzvkilla
07-28-2017, 08:15 AM
i also have found cow king organs.. tail, brain, heart and horn. what do i do to them?