PDA

View Full Version : shield throw barb / 4fps werebear

Rizzen
09-25-2017, 02:32 AM
Do I Need to put in 20 to the weapon mastery? does this improve the damage? How is the damage calculated? weapon or shield damage?

I just find that BO>Berserker syn.
I skilled:
20 shield throw
20 shield mastery
1 in each of the masterys
20 bo
20 shout
rest bersker

but probably it was a mistake and i should have put nothing in bersk and 20 in weapon mastery.

Werebear I found the unique phaseblade azure-something. So I put in 2 jewels with +ias and 2 shaels to reach 4 fps.

20 werebear
20 lyk
20 pounce
1 Spirit for extra life

any idea for restpoints? or is this build to weak? it's at least fun but somewhat a class Canon..

Thank you for your help

Rizzen

Game
09-25-2017, 09:26 PM
Do I Need to put in 20 to the weapon mastery? does this improve the damage? How is the damage calculated? weapon or shield damage?

I just find that BO>Berserker syn.
I skilled:
20 shield throw
20 shield mastery
1 in each of the masterys
20 bo
20 shout
rest bersker

but probably it was a mistake and i should have put nothing in bersk and 20 in weapon mastery.

Werebear I found the unique phaseblade azure-something. So I put in 2 jewels with +ias and 2 shaels to reach 4 fps.

20 werebear
20 lyk
20 pounce
1 Spirit for extra life

any idea for restpoints? or is this build to weak? it's at least fun but somewhat a class Canon..

Thank you for your help

Rizzen

Very interesting build! I can tell you Shield Throw scales from weapon damage, so weapon mastery will infact increase its damage.