PDA

View Full Version : Annihilus Challenge Ladder Coming May 25th!

Game
05-24-2018, 03:55 AM
Due to the overwhelming positive response of a short yet different ladder season while waiting for the 7.0 Patch to be completed, we decided to go ahead with it, quicker than you might have anticipated! The reset and patch will go live May 25th, at 6:00pm EST. All current characters will be moved to non-ladder. Again for anyone who missed the original thread, this will be a very short ladder season (Expected to go until around the first week of July) that will have things modified to make it a bit more challenging yet interesting. Here is what you can expect to be different in the Challenge Ladder.

Remember, this will be played on the current 6.1.1 patch with the following changes:

Increased Difficulty.

• Monster health and damage will be increased across the board.

• Experience loss has been increased across all difficulties, even in Normal. Dying will hurt!

• Hadriel will only sell Effects, Dyes, and Tokens.

Seeing double!?

• Many endgame bosses will now appear as a pair. For example, you will fighting not 1, but 2 Lich Kings, Cthulhus, Crucible Bosses, Reziarfg, Time Rift Bosses, Dreamlands, and Omega Weapon.

• Inferno Cow density has been doubled.

The worldlines have merged!

• Christmas and Halloween Events have been partially activated. There will be no snow or NPC costumes, but Trick of Treat Bags will drop and the North Pole is open to visitors!

I'm feeling lucky :cool:

• Drops have been increased for many things, such as Boss exclusive items. This includes FF8 Skulls, Puzzle Bosses, and endgame boss uniques. This includes Trial Bosses. Book of the Abyss drop rate increased by... 2% :o (It's really much more than that)

• The Worldstone Event now has a 100% chance to spawn the Portal room.

Go home Corrupted Lightsabre, you're drunk.

• Corrupted Lightsabre has been disabled due to being a tad too strong, and we will not have time to balance it for this patch. Ctoggha will now have a chance to drop Cthulhu items in its place.

• Poison Creeper damage has also been modified due to being very strong in early game.

That's it! We kept the changes short and sweet to prevent it from taking away production time from 7.0. If we make any last minute changes I will be sure to update this thread.

REMEMBER! There is a 10,000 Gold reward for the first player to hit level 99 on the ladder, this is across SC and HC, not both. Good luck! Again, we will be going live May 25th, at 6:00pm EST.

acyroma
05-24-2018, 06:30 AM
Amazing

StenchTrench
05-24-2018, 07:06 AM
Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to us despite the health and personal issues that you have going on. I appreciate you.

Fitsu
05-24-2018, 11:10 AM
But... Dark Souls remasted just came out... And PoE new ladder starts in a week, ah god why do I have to work ! XD

nedamettin
05-24-2018, 01:50 PM
a very good move. i recommended 3-4 months long seasons all the time, glad to see it happening. also appriciate the fact that you are trying to spice things up with new modifiers/events. could be a regular thing aswell, like a year long cycle?

i have a question though, i thought 7.0 would be ready by end of the may. does this mean it is delayed? if so, for how long?

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to us despite the health and personal issues that you have going on. I appreciate you.

also don't have much info about this but thanks for the dedication. something i always appriciated even i criticize your work a lot.

shadowblack
05-24-2018, 03:15 PM
Thank you very much for all the work.
but you are sure with these changes we will stay in this beta haha ​​Good to wait again Thanks for everything !!!

LordManhammer
05-24-2018, 04:56 PM
Damnit. I just started a new job:) This should be fun though.

Dax
05-25-2018, 08:29 AM
Will those changes affect non-ladder as well for the time of the ladder ?

player
05-25-2018, 01:07 PM
Love

MAST1RA
06-08-2018, 06:37 AM
Trying to get the Cannot load D2Ex2.dll error,did everything no luck.Anybody with ideas???.ps clean diablo works on my windows 10 laptop but when i install annihilus and getting that error.help

acyroma
06-08-2018, 07:23 AM
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Download the x86 version here. It should solve the problem. Even if you use an x64 system, download the x86 version.