PDA

View Full Version : Party Screen Suggestion

God
01-03-2015, 04:37 AM
First of all I want to start by saying that I really like the new party window. The observe feature is nice plus we can see the fps and ping too. The only thing missing is a player location string. Having the location of each player right next to their names would make it easier for everyone to check where a certain player is just by looking at the party screen.

Also on another note. Akara and the other similar merchants don't sell keys. Is this intended?

FromTheRez
01-03-2015, 04:48 AM
If you hover your mouse above the character icon,, their location is displayed!

God
01-03-2015, 04:51 AM
If you hover your mouse above the character icon,, their location is displayed!

Didn't know that lol thanks for the info :D

Game
01-03-2015, 05:43 AM
First of all I want to start by saying that I really like the new party window. The observe feature is nice plus we can see the fps and ping too. The only thing missing is a player location string. Having the location of each player right next to their names would make it easier for everyone to check where a certain player is just by looking at the party screen.

Also on another note. Akara and the other similar merchants don't sell keys. Is this intended?

I admit that location of it is a little hidden being you have to mouse over the character portrait, but room is a littled limited! Sorry about that. As for the current key situation, there was a small bug where shift-clicking to buy keys would actually spend 12 Gold, so I removed from them vendor. Starting in next patch (1.02) all new characters will start with a stack of keys capped at 500, same with any Keys that monsters drop in the future. Thanks for the suggestion!