PDA

View Full Version : so Is the drop table changed?

Diagold
01-10-2015, 09:25 AM
Hi i just wanted to know where i can farm items. If its the same as lod vanilla the i know but i think they changed it a bit could someone explain.

Thx in advance

PmP
01-10-2015, 05:16 PM
As far as I can tell, things are quite similar to LOD, however there are now more areas that are high levels like the pit/ancient tunnels ect in areas like next to blood raven ect.

Most sets/uniques have been buffed, so farming things like meph and andy will get you very far, however like in vanilla best items are in the areas with highest levels.

FromTheRez
01-10-2015, 06:59 PM
As far as I'm aware; tc, mlvl and maybe ilvl has been changed. Drop rates remain the same

Diagold
01-11-2015, 02:26 AM
@ fromtheres yeah i thought someone said the drops are changed. So for instance diablo now drops all items in game. If someone can confirm this change it would be apreciated.

IO_OI
01-11-2015, 10:52 AM
Hi i just wanted to know where i can farm items. If its the same as lod vanilla the i know but i think they changed it a bit could someone explain.

Thx in advance In a way, I think this takes way from the mystery of Magic Finding myself.

@ fromtheres yeah i thought someone said the drops are changed. So for instance diablo now drops all items in game. If someone can confirm this change it would be apreciated.

While I'm somewhat interested to know about what bosses can drop what, it may be best to wait until server is more played to ensure the mystery of the game stays somewhat intact.