PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Ironman Tournament Tuesday February 10th 8:00PM EST

acyroma
02-08-2015, 08:54 PM
The Preimse!

Everyone who enters the tournament will all join a game on hardcore together with new characters. We will all party up, and start on act 1. You can go wherever you want once everyone is in the game, don't have to stick together with the party if you don't want to. Once you reach level 15, you must go to town and wait for the rest of the group to get to level 15. Once everyone has reached level 15, leave party and hostile everyone, then everyone goes to the blood moor. I will say GO once everyone is in there and a big free-for-all will ensue. The last man standing will win GOLD!

Rules!

- You must make a new character on hardcore ladder to participate
- Everyone who signs up for this tournament has to be add me on their friends list before the tournament begins, *acyroma
- Shortly before the tournament I will give out a tag that has to be before your new characters name, for example IM-IronMan, IM would be the tag
- You cannot join a game before the game for this specific tournament on that character
- You must set your body to lootable
- Psychic hammer is banned in the free-for-all
- Prayer is banned in the free-for-all
- Poison Javelin is banned in the free-for-all
- Smite is banned in the free-for-all
- Druid wolves are banned
- Recasting bone armor is not allowed in the free-for-all
- You are not allowed to pick up class-specific items if you are not that class
- NO leaving blood moor once the free-for-all starts
- Only mana potions allowed in the free-for-all
- Shrines are banned in the free-for-all
- Poison throwing potions banned in the free-for-all
- NO life replenish

Prize!

Prize dependant on how many people sign up!

Post in this thread to sign up!

Current participants:

1) *acyroma
2) *tangar
3) *saesa
4) *Senbie
5) *n0nes0vile
6) *SuperNeckBeard
7) *chlebo
8) *scotty
9) *meep

tangar
02-09-2015, 02:10 AM
*tangar

8PM EST for Moscow is 4AM +3 UTC

p.s.
Is it allowed to buy items from vendors (gamble & etc) for gold? :) May be good to add this restricting to the rules.

acyroma
02-09-2015, 06:52 AM
yeah it's hard for me to run a tournament at a time that works well for everyone, but I will start doing more at different times in the day to try and accommodate you for sure.

tangar
02-09-2015, 08:27 AM
yeah it's hard for me to run a tournament at a time that works well for everyone, but I will start doing more at different times in the day to try and accommodate you for sure.

its ok :) Is it allowed to buy items from vendors (gamble & etc) for gold? May be good to add this restricting to the rules.

acyroma
02-09-2015, 12:29 PM
I don't think i mind if people buy stuff from the vendor, seeming as gold is much harder of a resource to come by now.

What does everyone else think?

Senbie
02-09-2015, 12:40 PM
The Preimse!

Everyone who enters the tournament will all join a game on hardcore together with new characters. We will all party up, and start on act 1. You can go wherever you want once everyone is in the game, don't have to stick together with the party if you don't want to. Once you reach level 15, you must go to town and wait for the rest of the group to get to level 15. Once everyone has reached level 15, leave party and hostile everyone, then everyone goes to the blood moor. I will say GO once everyone is in there and a big free-for-all will ensue. The last man standing will win GOLD!

Rules!

- You must make a new character on hardcore ladder to participate
- Everyone who signs up for this tournament has to be add me on their friends list before the tournament begins, *acyroma
- Shortly before the tournament I will give out a tag that has to be before your new characters name, for example IM-IronMan, IM would be the tag
- You cannot join a game before the game for this specific tournament on that character
- You must set your body to lootable
- Psychic hammer is banned in the free-for-all
- Prayer is banned in the free-for-all
- Poison Javelin is banned in the free-for-all
- Smite is banned in the free-for-all
- Druid wolves are banned
- Recasting bone armor is not allowed in the free-for-all
- You are not allowed to pick up class-specific items if you are not that class
- NO leaving blood moor once the free-for-all starts
- Only mana potions allowed in the free-for-all
- Shrines are banned in the free-for-all
- Poison throwing potions banned in the free-for-all
- NO life replenish

Prize!

Prize dependant on how many people sign up!

Post in this thread to sign up!

Current participants:

1) *acyroma
2) *tangar
3) *saesa
4) *Senbie

tangar
02-09-2015, 02:37 PM
I don't think i mind if people buy stuff from the vendor, seeming as gold is much harder of a resource to come by now.

What does everyone else think?

imho buy/gamble stuff=WIN=foul play

nonesovile
02-09-2015, 02:44 PM
*n0nes0vile

SaintSlavut
02-09-2015, 05:41 PM
*SuperNeckBeard

Gambling can be a game changer, as you could get all rare gear. Those who don't want to waste gold on gambling can potentially be underpowered. I think it's a cool idea if everyone involved wants to gamble though.

acyroma
02-09-2015, 06:17 PM
Ok, how about no gambling? can people get on board with that?

chlebo
02-09-2015, 06:21 PM
add me chlebo

tangar
02-09-2015, 11:18 PM
If its allowed to gamle - why to make new characters and lvl up till 9 lvl, gather items & etc? No point at all. So I am against gambling/buying items in such type of competition.

tangar
02-10-2015, 02:02 AM
damm.. guys :) I messed up with this bloody time AGAIN :) 8PM EST for Moscow is 4AM +3 UTC (its +8 from msk, not -8)

So.. I am out ;) Its too early :(

Good luck!

acyroma
02-10-2015, 07:15 AM
Sucks that you're out! maybe next time.

What I was saying is that gamble is NOT allowed.

Scotty
02-10-2015, 04:43 PM
*Scotty

Sign me up for this please.

Meep
02-10-2015, 05:07 PM
I will participate :)

acyroma
02-10-2015, 08:04 PM
n0nes0vile was first
superneckbeard was 2nd

new updated rules made the tournament a lot more fun!

nonesovile
02-10-2015, 09:26 PM
I agree, the level 15 cap is a lot better, we need more people to participate in future ironmans to make these even more fun!

SaintSlavut
02-10-2015, 11:28 PM
I missed out on the first one but this tournament was fun! :D