PDA

View Full Version : GM-Slicplaya Application

slicplaya
03-16-2015, 04:47 AM
Personal Information:

Rick A Ferea
30 years of age
Up in Oregon USA, Grew up right next door to Blizzard.
Not much moderating experience, general knowledge on computers and applications, supervising experience, engineering experience.

Diablo Relevant Information:

*slicplaya
I've played Diablo II since 12/31/1999. There is no better game.
No experience through PvPGn as of yet, hence this opportunity. I like to find balance issues and accommodate suggestions for them if I can't produce the result myself. Hard PvPer with extensive knowledge on over 13 games related to PvP on a multi-player level.
As someone who has extensive knowledge on this game and others alike it, I feel that i've done almost everything possible there is to enjoy the game. I just hope I can help others enjoy the nostalgia and experience myself and thousands of countless others have had the joy of going through. Anything required to learn; I learn fast, and extensively.

Game
03-17-2015, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the application friend, me and acyroma are going to go over these new applications in the next couple of days, right after we deal with the hardware issue we're having with the drops!

slicplaya
03-17-2015, 10:05 PM
Sounds good bud :) Just utilize me if you need.

acyroma
03-28-2015, 03:46 AM
Welcome to the team! I've seen you helping lots of new members and I can't wait to see you as a GM representing the server! Congrats on becoming a part of the annihilus team!

slicplaya
03-28-2015, 04:04 AM
thx guys