PDA

View Full Version : GM Application MyKoTiC

mykotic
03-18-2015, 09:36 PM
My names Mike from Warren, Ohio USA
I'm 23 almost 24 in about 3 months
I've been playing diablo 2 since it's release date and have been playing it ever since.

I've been a GM on several servers and have a little bit of experience with item creation. I've always helped and will always help others out or report bugs right when I find them. I've played a lot of PVP based games and have had guilds on about 75% of them but none of them are like diablo 2 or this server. Looking to bring a few people here to play once things lift up and everything is fixed.
I've played a lot of diablo 2 servers (balanced and unbalanced mods) they weren't my style then I came here and really like it :D. I'd like to learn more about modding and what not to see what I am really capable of doing and how fast I can learn how to do it or if I can even do it at all. I learn extremely fast and get along with others very well.
I'm more so looking to be a GM because I put others before myself and care about members more then my own desires. I give away items I need if someone else don't have them and also give away free stuff when someone wants or needs it.

RoyaleX
03-19-2015, 11:22 AM
"I'm more so looking to be a GM because I put others before myself and care about members more then my own desires. I give away items I need if someone else don't have them and also give away free stuff when someone wants or needs it. "

didn't know how quote just a section of the app so yeah...but..VOUCH ;)

mykotic
03-19-2015, 03:15 PM
:) thanks

Ostriker
03-19-2015, 06:00 PM
agree with this, always had a help and glad to gave you ik when you started mikey

mykotic
03-22-2015, 02:57 AM
Yeah thanks a lot. I will pay it off :) Gave you my only anni as a partial payment :) More will come to you Rez Fred and Larz when i can get into the rest of it. I gave 3 unid annis to larz :P. I just got done giving mousiee almost a full set of ik just need to get him boots and ik armor. Guy never played d2 in his life gave him a barb build taught him how to use it and he loves it :D.

Ostriker
03-22-2015, 06:14 AM
good man! zon is almost ready for ubers here :)