PDA

View Full Version : Some suggestions

Dante
04-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Some ideas I had, not really final suggestions but maybe you get inspired by something ;).

- If you really want tele on caster chars or almost all pvp chars or if you just like the mobility you have two options as an armor, eni or Odium, (does Tyrael give +1 tele?). A lot of interesting armor runewords or new uniques are just never used this way. Maybe there could be a ring / amu or something else with +x tele to allow variety in so many builds. Could be hard to balance though, if you are able to combine it with sets then. Maybe the trade off is fair, but a lot of ppl go for either sorcs or chars with eni.

- Large Charms could be of more use, they are not terrible but mostly they are not even picked up, maybe for +5 str, but could offer something unique or buff stat range, that would be cool.

- Other act mercs could be made more interesting if you add more item opportunities or item slots for them. Is it possible to have some items that buff the abilities of a1, a3, a5 mercs?

- Hide Junk could be adjustable for someones needs, atm it does not display eth items as I heard for example.

- Set Jewels ! :D ( full set could give like +1 tele / aura / element damage , something minor but unique)

E:
- A4 merc ! hehe
- Set or item that allows the use of 2 or more mercs (different acts)

SilverSix311
04-09-2015, 12:12 PM
I think for the mercs, if abilities could be changed, that would be sweet. Like A3 mercs using blizz and static shock or something along those lines, and A1 mercs getting multishot or guided arrow or something. Act 5 get Battle orders, Whirlwind, or maybe find item or something. Not sure if that kinda AI could be processed but would seem pretty cool.

Mephisto
04-09-2015, 01:29 PM
Then every1 will get a5 merc ^^ Free bo :D

Game
04-09-2015, 03:15 PM
Awesome ideas, have actually already been in the works a while :) Set jewels are impossible though as they do not count as equipped.