FromTheRez
04-21-2015, 11:39 PM
1. Name?
Dustin West

2. Age?

3. Location?
Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada

4. General Moderating Experience?
Currently admin on an active DayZ Server (roughly 10-64 people on server at all times), and admin'd other DayZ servers. Also assisted Kalan @ D2Region when necessary

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game?
FromTheRez, Rez89, Rez, Rez-, RezBot

6. How long have you played Diablo II?
1.08-1.09 - Classic
1.10 - Current Xpac/Classic
Median, Eastern Sun, D2War, D2PK, D2Relived/Regions almost all since inception.

7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience?
Aforementioned with D2region, and was a moderator on the very old Diabloworld.com's Eastern Sun server many moons ago.

8. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server?
I am always willing to lend a hand via rushing/gearing and instruct or guide wherever needed. I enjoy watching the community grow. I already offer our players services via RezBot (granted I'm around my computer to hear the .page command!)
I also feel I can benefit the server via Steam, attracting more players via LiveStreaming quality Annihilus content.

Game
04-22-2015, 12:17 AM
Awesome Rez, I was always under the impression Andy offered you a GM spot and you didn't want it! I am sure he'll be glad to hear you put in an app, we will be in touch shortly. :)

FromTheRez
04-22-2015, 03:48 AM
I wasn't interested at the time due to moving and changing jobs, but things are steady at the moment!

acyroma
04-23-2015, 05:47 PM
Welcome to the team! You've been acting as a gm since you started playing, glad to see that you're willing to take the position now!!

Congrats!

FromTheRez
04-23-2015, 05:57 PM
Thanks Guys!
I'll host a little Stream to celebrate :cool: