PDA

View Full Version : Just a few suggestions

Scotty
04-30-2015, 06:54 AM
I have a few ideas that would make *my gaming experience more enjoyable.

-New Layout for Character Selection Screen ..
▓ Maybe a new pedestal for the chars to stand on
▓ New Background
▓ New Music

-Chat/Channel Upgrades
▓ Add a 24 hour Trivia Channel
▓ Do something with the character line-up at the bottom
▓ Add announcements to channel for events coming up ( duels / walkthroughs / patches .. etc )
▓ Add a help channel with a bot ( will record chat whilist away ) so people can make complaints without having to go to website. Maybe to make them Anonymously.
▓ Add an Inferno run channel

-MISC.
▓ New character possibly
▓ New low level runewords ( using el, eth, ith.. etc ) for leveling new chars... say when ladder resets.
▓ New secret level that only spawns on the 15th of every month ( say a portal that is only available then ) with advanced gameplay that requires grouping ( no loaders )
▓ New set ( not like donor set though but usable by everyone )

▓ ANY NEW SUGGESTIONS I HAVE I WILL POST HERE ▓

Game
04-30-2015, 09:22 AM
Nice suggestions, I think you're gonna love the upcoming patch :)

Scotty
04-30-2015, 09:49 AM
Whens it coming?! Lol I'm on edge here at work. Soon as it comes out I'm gonna sneak away from work and play it for an hour or so.

Game
04-30-2015, 10:11 AM
Whens it coming?! Lol I'm on edge here at work. Soon as it comes out I'm gonna sneak away from work and play it for an hour or so.

I am doing absolutely everything in my power to have it out by tomorrow evening.

Shishisenkou
04-30-2015, 03:08 PM
I second new runewords and uniques for lower levels. I'd also like to add in addition to that, things that can help enforce specific builds at low levels. Like decent claws for a low level melee sin, maybe an item to enhance low level fire druids, jab zons, etc..

Destroybro
04-30-2015, 03:56 PM
I like the " ▓ New secret level that only spawns on the 15th of every month " idea.

Maybe push the idea a lil' further by adding maybe somes randoms events like blood moon (more mobs spawned + more powerful) and somes community event like D3 (drop rates increased for a weekend) stuff like that.

Scotty
04-30-2015, 05:28 PM
The drop rate would flood the market with items we don't need to be flooded with.

Destroybro
04-30-2015, 07:15 PM
The drop rate would flood the market with items we don't need to be flooded with.

Depend on which zone the drop rates is increased, I know what you mean but there's no need to increase them alot. Maybe just 5-10% higher in lvl 80-90 zones would be enough to make the players happy without ruining the economy.