PDA

View Full Version : Hey

SacredBlood77
05-08-2015, 09:39 AM
Been playing for a few days now so figured i'd make a thread, don't have time to give you my life story though.

My names Tyler, i'm 20, livin on the west siiide ( cough cough ) Oregon.

The servers pretty fun so far, I kind of wish the drop rates for runes were increased a little more, makes me feel like I might as well be playing ladder sometimes. Highest rune iv'e found is a Mal.

A lot of you have been nice enough to set me up with some gear when I needed it, much appreciated. Have full Tal except for the Ammy, but from what I hear the ammy is pretty hard to get a hold of. And I have nothing to trade for one, so will probably be awhile until I get one.

Anyways, if any of you have a sorc torch, low anni, or tal ammy you don't mind parting with i'd really appreciate it. But i'm not holding my breath lol.

Nice to meet you all, see you in-game.

Game
05-08-2015, 10:59 AM
Welcome! Glad you're enjoying yourself! Although I must say I am very surprised if rune rate alone is enough to make you want to go play a bot infested ladder where MFing is pretty much useless since uniques / sets aren't good at all or worth nothing :(. Aside from that, I hope you can see there is much more to the server that should be keeping you here aside from rune drops! We have an awesome community which it seems you've had a good experience with already, if you ever need any help it is usually just a request away, and if there is anything I can answer for you or help you with feel free to shoot me a PM. I hope the server keeps you entertained for many days to come!

SacredBlood77
05-08-2015, 12:07 PM
Welcome! Glad you're enjoying yourself! Although I must say I am very surprised if rune rate alone is enough to make you want to go play a bot infested ladder where MFing is pretty much useless since uniques / sets aren't good at all or worth nothing :(. Aside from that, I hope you can see there is much more to the server that should be keeping you here aside from rune drops! We have an awesome community which it seems you've had a good experience with already, if you ever need any help it is usually just a request away, and if there is anything I can answer for you or help you with feel free to shoot me a PM. I hope the server keeps you entertained for many days to come!

Thank you, hopefully I can manage to get a hold the things i'm looking for sometime soon so I can start another char.

Game
05-08-2015, 12:09 PM
Thank you, hopefully I can manage to get a hold the things i'm looking for sometime soon so I can start another char.

I'm sure you will!