PDA

View Full Version : resolution error

Necro
05-08-2015, 07:01 PM
sorry if it's already stated somewhere.

after I have connected to anni with a separate d2 folder, going back to the old one for useast my resolution is changed to small

every time I click to enlarge I get an error and d2 crashes.

any way to fix this besides re installing d2 then never opening anni again?(which I am too lazy to do atm so figured I would ask)

thank you

Moose
05-08-2015, 07:29 PM
sorry if it's already stated somewhere.

after I have connected to anni with a separate d2 folder, going back to the old one for useast my resolution is changed to small

every time I click to enlarge I get an error and d2 crashes.

any way to fix this besides re installing d2 then never opening anni again?(which I am too lazy to do atm so figured I would ask)

thank you

Open regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Blizzard Entertainment > Diablo II > Resolution > Set value to 1

Necro
05-14-2015, 02:32 PM
sorry but what is regedit? :x

Game
05-16-2015, 03:34 AM
Find the Annihilus Realm.reg in your annihilus folder and just run it and click yes, then go on East. You'll be fine. Sorry to hear you are done with Annihilus :(

tragos
06-13-2015, 06:42 AM
I had the same Problem i complitely deleted annihilus and d2 and then it should get fixed.... but about Open regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Blizzard Entertainment > Diablo II > Resolution > Set value to 1 when i got it fixed the Resolution value was automatically 0 so it had to be like.... Open regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Blizzard Entertainment > Diablo II > Resolution > Set value to 0