PDA

View Full Version : Dreamlands partner

Lampogriz
05-14-2015, 12:51 PM
Hey, some1 wanna run dreamlands with me?
I can play smiter or facetted light sorc/tesla din

Bigdaddywes
05-28-2015, 10:29 PM
be glad to run with ya anytime bud hit me up

Forty
05-30-2015, 05:23 PM
Looking forward to the day I can run on your level, currently with ik I can barely kill knarst in normal I doubt I can do anything in dreamland lol

Kinic_alm
05-30-2015, 11:34 PM
Is there a special trick to get the Dreamlands portal to open? I've killed the boss 30+ times and never seen it :( I've killed him solo, with a group, without dying, without going to town... nothing seems to work. I heard it was bugged and it's supposed to open 100% of the time next patch... but what are you guys doing right now to get the portal to open?

SacredBlood77
05-31-2015, 12:12 AM
Is there a special trick to get the Dreamlands portal to open? I've killed the boss 30+ times and never seen it :( I've killed him solo, with a group, without dying, without going to town... nothing seems to work. I heard it was bugged and it's supposed to open 100% of the time next patch... but what are you guys doing right now to get the portal to open?

From what iv'e heard ( and seen ) you have to kill him while he's in his teleporting mode, if he's just standing there taking it the portal will not open when you kill him. Iv'e killed him a solid 10 times while he just stood there took it, 0 portal opens.