PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

cjw4g63
05-17-2015, 04:00 AM
Hey,havnt played Daiblo2 in years. I was reading on d2jsp and a few people were talking about this place,figured hell why not i miss the game. So far looks like friendly people here. I will be spreading the word to my family.

FromTheRez
05-17-2015, 04:07 AM
Welcome to Annihilus! Glad we've reached the shitty corner of JSP. I recall that dump handing out bans for the mention of any mod; yet alone private realm! I hope you enjoy your time here, if there's anything I can do for you (rush, some free itams, cow runs blah blah blah) send me an inbox!

Cheers!

Crusade
05-17-2015, 04:43 AM
Aloha, and welcome! Don't let looks deceive, we're all very rude regardless of any kind things said XD. Hope you and the fam enjoy the server =P

cjw4g63
05-17-2015, 06:35 PM
haha well thank you both i appreciate it. Soon as i joined a game last night we had 2 level 96 come in and rush us without even asking and gave us some free items. Very nice.

Game
05-17-2015, 06:54 PM
haha well thank you both i appreciate it. Soon as i joined a game last night we had 2 level 96 come in and rush us without even asking and gave us some free items. Very nice.

Welcome friend! Glad you decided to give us a shot. We definitely have plenty of friendly people in our community, it sounds like you've met some already! If you need anything or have any questions please feel free to PM me. I hope you enjoy your stay here! We have another update coming out soon, so you came at the right time :)

Crusade
05-19-2015, 04:04 AM

Hah, yeah it seems the people here love to help get people hooked to the server =P. If you ever feel like playing HC I can help you out a bit on there(But I'm no richie pants like some of the people you met most likely =P). Hope to see ya around!