PDA

View Full Version : new to realm

Forty
05-18-2015, 08:34 PM
hello everyone! youll be seeing alot more of me :) the community here is great and very helpful. i just started today and i can honestly say im hooked once again lol
i wanted to thank the few good people i ran into earlier that helped me out and if theres ever anything i can do for anyone feel free to ask me

acyroma
05-18-2015, 09:55 PM
Welcome to the realm! Really happy to hear that you've had such a good experience so far. If you have any questions about the realm you can send me a message either on the site or whisper me in game, I'll get back to you pretty quickly.

Crusade
05-19-2015, 04:03 AM
Aloha Forty, mind if I take a chug? XD
Good to hear that you've had a fun time so far, hope to see you around(AKA start playin HC =])

Forty
05-19-2015, 04:36 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome! I think I'll try HC after I get thru my softcore run ��, I died to fallens in the den so I might need to sharpen up lol

SacredBlood77
05-19-2015, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! I think I'll try HC after I get thru my softcore run ��, I died to fallens in the den so I might need to sharpen up lol

Hardcore is hard going by yourself, try to get a couple people to play through with you.

GoAXT
05-23-2015, 04:18 PM
just stay away from that fred guy mmk