PDA

View Full Version : 2.1 Hotfix 1 Notes

Game
06-04-2015, 06:01 AM
Annihilus 2.1 Hotfix 1 Changelog:

• Slightly modified the drop rate of The Cow King's Organs. (You cannot fill up your inventory in 1 run now, but they're not THAT rare.)

• Very slightly lowered the drop rate of Azathoth's Organs.

• Inferno Bovines experience has been lowered. 1-97 in 1 run was not intended. whoops! This will still be the best place to level.

• Othuyeg now casts Weaken instead of Iron Maiden. Othuyeg now always has a level 50 Thorns aura.

• Fixed an issue causing certain events to not work sometimes, such as opening the portal to The Cow Kingdom. You should properly get the "!" Notification above your head 100% of the time now. (Hopefully)

• Fixed an issue that caused players to rarely get stuck when interacting with the Private Stash above the waypoint in the Rogue Encampment. (Also hopefully)

• Fixed an issue that sometimes made Town Portals appear in an unwalkable area in Rogue Encampment.

• You can no longer apply Effect Stones to Ethereal items, preventing the high defense bug.

Lampogriz
06-04-2015, 06:24 AM
TY MEN

/e: Othuyeg bug still works. The problem isnt about iron maiden, it works with throns or even chilling armor aswell. I think the problem is about where othyueg is standing.

Lampogriz
06-04-2015, 08:31 AM
Now to kill othuyeg is even much more harder + this bug.
lazy-man solution: go back to iron maiden curse, but make him always with Cursed buff, so when he casts iron maiden on u, it will be replcaed to amp curse due to lighting enchant. U will do 1-2 hits to youself anyway, but at least u can stand alive if your char has decent life!

Mephisto
06-04-2015, 12:18 PM
Damn its even worse now... :D * Eye boss

Game
06-04-2015, 12:19 PM
Damn its even worse now... :D * Eye boss

Muahahaha!

Zigity
06-04-2015, 04:20 PM
Is this supposed to be downloaded via the launcher, or not? I am currently 2.1 but every time I try to update via launcher for this hotfix, it fails.

Edit: Launcher

Extracting files to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II - Annihilus" folder
Cannot create D2Ex.mpq
Cannot create D2Common.dll
Cannot create D2Ex2.dll
Cannot create patch_d2.mpq

acyroma
06-04-2015, 05:11 PM
You don't need to update for the hotfix, but that looks to me like you had a diablo 2 process open when you tried to update.

Zigity
06-04-2015, 06:19 PM
You don't need to update for the hotfix, but that looks to me like you had a diablo 2 process open when you tried to update.

strange, maybe it was because there was nothing to update. i only had the launcher open, already running 2.1
thanks though!