PDA

View Full Version : 2.1 Mercs

FromTheRez
06-08-2015, 07:23 AM
Post your experiences here!

I'm currently rolling ghetto with an A2 Might Merc rocking non-eth Reapers Toll/Crown of Thieves/Leviathan
Playing as an IK/HiLords/BK/Natures barb frenzying Stitches through Infernos. He survives when there's no OP champ mobs around.
His ctc Decrep is great for slowing Griswolds and almost completely stopping regular Hephastos (not to mention the Decrep killing phys immune while waiting for that damn legendary mallet to cast amp)
Extra Fast/Cursed mobs good luck.

Anyways, what merc is benefiting your current character?!

Dante
06-08-2015, 10:56 AM
- A5 merc with kaalut armor. Or any melee merc with kaalut armor will rock the game. There are even some items that have % to cast LR on hit. He is basically a psn nec with insane dmg and looks cool :)

- A3 merc setups for inferno can be quite good. A3 merc are especially cool now, since they can carry malevolent for you, as well as azur, as well as focus, as well as duriel shell. He is basically a buff boy.

- A1 merc with frost arrow and the new 10 missle bow :D (Alex spoiled and said he'd also shoot 10 :D)

- A2 merc with Leviathan is nice boss killer. A2 freeze merc with delirium can help a lot in new inferno cow level.

proph21
06-08-2015, 11:45 AM
Since IK Frenzy barb is my favorite build for a5 inferno, I use an a3 light merc with Templars Might + headstriker. The merc casts static which helps especially with minions, and the double might is a huge dmg buff lol. Just waiting to make a focus for him as well and it will hopefully cut my inferno clears in half.

SaintSlavut
06-08-2015, 08:16 PM
Act 1 Ice merc with Windforce, Focus, and Steel Carapace. She gives me Concentration and Defiance auras while I can wear Eth HoZ (don't have Exile yet!) and Ber'd Vamp. I'm clearing Inferno much faster now.

When I get that new bow this merc will be beast.

Forty
06-09-2015, 08:11 AM
My main is my ik barb and his merc doesn't have any special gear just rocks a regular reapers toll crown of thieves and a duri shell, I wouldn't say I'm tearing it up in inferno, but my merc hardly ever dies and the holy freeze+decrep are huge! I am able to slowly but surely work my way through the mayhem. eventually I'd like to make him a focus for the aura and hopefully find a decent eth reaper and eth fortitude