PDA

View Full Version : Eric's App

Eric
06-13-2015, 10:03 PM
Personal Information:

1. Name? - Eric
2. Age? - 21
3. Location? Kansas
4. General Moderating Experience? Not necessarily any general mod experience, I have been a mod on some of these realms before.

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game? *Eric
6. How long have you played Diablo II? 10+ years
7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience? Back in d2pk, I was a junior tech support mod, then moved up to PvP mod during the last months of d2pk, and then onto projectD I was also a pvp mod.
8. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server? Friendly, helpful, I try my best to donate every once in a while. I've been around for a long time and know a lot about this game, and I know quite a bit of stuff about how the mod system works.

southheaven
06-14-2015, 06:01 AM
my shoe

Eric
06-14-2015, 05:27 PM
my shoe

No, my shoe!

Game
06-15-2015, 12:32 AM
Hey Eric, thanks for the app! It would be nice to have an old face around on staff again. Let me talk to Andy and we'll see whats up!

Forty
06-15-2015, 07:38 AM
Hey E, I dont know you but as long as you level and rush me, you got my vote! Jk lol but good luck with your application!

Eric
06-16-2015, 10:01 AM
Hey E, I dont know you but as long as you level and rush me, you got my vote! Jk lol but good luck with your application!

Of course I'll help you man �� just get with me whenever I'm on and I'll be happy to!
Haha, thanks!

acyroma
06-17-2015, 07:44 PM
Welcome to the team! Glad to have someone who's experienced in running events as a GM! Can't wait to see what events you're going to run.