PDA

View Full Version : Item disappeared, help!

vincec
07-07-2015, 05:30 PM
So basically this is what happened... I was cowing with my zon and my Flavie's Bullseye arrow disappeared as arrows were running low...pls help!! And btw, i was exiting the game eariler and accidentally dropped my Highlord's Wrath...I know thats stupid but would it be possible to retrive it? I just started few days, so these two items are very important to me. Pls help!

Game
07-07-2015, 11:37 PM
As for the Flavie's Arrow, it is unfortunate but like all Arrows they disappear at 0. Nothing we can do about that :( I am sure somebody will gladly give you another pair though. Same with the Highlord's, I have no real way of knowing if that really happened, and while I am not saying I don't trust you personally it is a fact others have tried to scam in the past by betraying our trust, so it is just better to not restore any items unless it is the servers fault and the victim has 100% proof. Sorry man :( We have a lot of friendly members though who I am sure will replace both of these items for you.

vincec
07-08-2015, 05:22 PM
thanks for the reply. I guess i'll just take the loss, begging ppl for items destroy the fun to play..

Game
07-08-2015, 10:22 PM
thanks for the reply. I guess i'll just take the loss, begging ppl for items destroy the fun to play..

It isn't begging, infact look in trade forum. People post they are ISO of items and people come and give them for free.