PDA

View Full Version : Zealot Build

retroxxx
07-11-2015, 04:58 AM
I want to know what's is best weapon for Zealot and which merc is good support for him ?

Item's for merc and zealer ?

Need Zealot Build for inferno

FromTheRez
07-11-2015, 05:03 AM
make a holy shock zeal with stormlash as your weapon :)

a merc that can provide fanat is very useful

retroxxx
07-11-2015, 05:06 AM
holy shock ? no physical build ?

Lampogriz
07-11-2015, 05:10 AM
stormlash amn + amn or dragon jool + amn or amn + shael
dream helm
dream shield
saracens's amu or highlords
raven + nature's peace
odium Ber or 15ias jool
steelrends
string of ears 15dr/8ll
gore rider

merc act1 with faith 15aura + vampire gaze + uniq breast plate armor

20 conviction
20 defianse
20 holy shield
20 holy shock
rest to zeal

remember to reach last ias bp

retroxxx
07-11-2015, 05:32 AM
thx i think about classic electro zeal max holy shock max skill but your proposition Lampogriz is more expensiv and useful no immunes

kevin012994
07-11-2015, 03:05 PM
stormlash amn + amn or dragon jool + amn or amn + shael
dream helm
dream shield
saracens's amu or highlords
raven + nature's peace
odium Ber or 15ias jool
steelrends
string of ears 15dr/8ll
gore rider

merc act1 with faith 15aura + vampire gaze + uniq breast plate armor

20 conviction
20 defianse
20 holy shield
20 holy shock
rest to zeal

remember to reach last ias bp

i Wanna make this build but im wondering why 2x Dreams ?? does it stacks or anything and also .. how to play it ??
i mean . ill stay on holy shock aura all day long and switch to conviction when i see immude ?? ALSO whats the last BP for ias ?

Lampogriz
01-13-2016, 03:09 AM
Expensive build:

Cow set (2 drag jool, rest can be any, i put ohm for cold res) + splash dmg enchant
Thunderfury 5mastery Ber Ber Mal
Banish runeword
Hysteria gloves
madness physical + cain ring
Lich belt
Nephalem's Birthright or saracens (when running inferno and fighting eyeball)

Charms:
100+ar/life grand chamrs, ar/life small charms, some dices
belials/torch/anni obviously
pala prime is not important

merc act2nightmare offensive
Ctulhu weapon 3 ber
Crucible helm
guardian armor rw

Skillz:

20 zeal
20 lightning resist aura
20 fana
enough points to conviction to reach -150 res
rest to holy shield, sacrifice and defiance - what to max is your choice

So with this expensive build you can run solo (if boss is not light immune):
- Full dreamlands
- Ctulhu
- Aza + inf cows
- Lich king
- Inferno portals
- Worldstone event

Cheap build (inferno farmer):

stormlash (drag jools in sockets or bers or zod if eth)
dream helm
dream shield
saracens's amu
raven + natures (or any other rings)
odium Ber or drag jool
Hysteria gloves or steelrends
Lich belt (try to get 15block 20dr)
Lich boots 10aura

Try to reach 80+% deadly strike and 80+% crushing blow
Splash dmg must have, if you diont have enchant, use steelrends gloves
Run second inferno portal only. Switch to fana aura when fighting with andariels.

Lampogriz
02-01-2016, 12:16 AM
Updated

thessarill
02-16-2016, 12:12 AM
Hey lampo, your expensive build is good but if i compare to à smiter i can say : much more damages ( it can 2shot lich king) but it really lack survivability, how do you deal with that ? Switch to smit when you need to regen? 42lph enchants? You use smit build for your solo cruci or zeal?

Give us more info ! :-)

Lampogriz
02-16-2016, 12:58 AM
- get 95 cold res (ohm runes in armor and helm or amu)
- Life leech from hysteria gloves is pretty enough when fighting vs inferno mobs and dl bosses. Also bloodlust helps ALOT :) What about lich king, ctulhu and other immune to curse boss - well, just fight them like kamikadze, your life leech will be super low anyway.
Life per hit enchants are absolutely useless for zeal. Only char who will benefit from it is smiter, because he always hit. Maybe pounce drool will do too, but he hasn't free enhcant slots usually :(
- I dont actually "solo" crucible, because i am controlling 2 chars :)
- You can enchant helm and shield with 10dr enchs, and switch lich belt to tyrael belt for more dmg.
Still not sure about sword, i keep it clean.

Frigide
02-16-2016, 02:22 AM
what is ur solo 2 man team then? golemancer + zealot ?

thessarill
02-16-2016, 02:23 AM
Well, so it's pretty much like i do ( except i dont really do infernos, just focus on lich/dreamland) dr enchant are sure good ( + with new patch its a good way to reach 75%).

thanks for anwser.

val
03-05-2016, 06:49 AM
HMMM i think i have a problem with the build. Got dream (helm and shield) but the auras do not stack. I mean when i ress my skills and put the items i dont get lvl 30 holy shock aura.. Anyone knows why this is happening?

Lucid
03-05-2016, 07:10 AM
the auras are passive. If you equip the helm and the shield, your lvl 30 holy shock is already active. You will notice your high screendamage when equip/unequip the items.

additionally to this aura you can run conviction or fanacitism aura for example to hit faster or lower the enemys resistance.

Lucid
03-21-2016, 01:50 AM
As an add to the rest skills in lampos build: i put 8 skillspoints into resist cold, since every 2 hardpoints provide you +1% max reistance. This made more sense for me than some % more defence.

Just for the ones struggling with max resists...

vaudeville
04-04-2016, 07:51 PM
What if you're not using those runewords to add damage? I really like to know how people are dealing supposedly over 100k damage and have a good AR rating with their zeal paladin, because right now I have less than 10k and without fanaticism it's less than 5k. How am I supposed to easily boost my AR without say adding gul runes (I think those were the ones that boosted AR) or charms with over 100 to AR?

LordManhammer
04-04-2016, 08:56 PM
They are using runewords and unique items to stack auras for added damage. A Dream helm and a Dream shield combined with Thunderfury stacks up for a total of level 60 holy shock aura. I believe that there is a cap to the level of the aura though. It was dicussed in another thread. The Nephalem's Birthright amulet has a possible level 15 holy shock aura as well. You can then use the conviction aura to lower the monster's resists or pierce immunities. You can stack -res even further with facets or the new Horadric jewel. It's a route that I have yet to experiment with due to lack of trading power but the good old fashion phys Zealadin with crushing blow and the Amp Damage curse works just fine when you stack attack rating:)

LordManhammer
04-04-2016, 09:28 PM
It's also worth noting that when using items that have Paladin auras attributed to them, any hard points spent on thier synergy skills will boost the damage of the auras and the added damage to your attacks even though you don't have any hard points put into the aura on your skill tree.

vaudeville
04-04-2016, 10:22 PM
It's also worth noting that when using items that have Paladin auras attributed to them, any hard points spent on thier synergy skills will boost the damage of the auras and the added damage to your attacks even though you don't have any hard points put into the aura on your skill tree.

I was actually wondering about that. I'll keep that in mind.

James
04-05-2016, 07:22 AM
Also, when people say that have over even 60k damage it's due to lightning mastery on the new weapon. I was doing 20k dps with decent gear, got the sword. Jumped up to 90k.