PDA

View Full Version : Veterans help me learn where stuff drops.

mmartin1212
07-24-2015, 08:15 AM
Okay so I've been here for a couple weeks. I play a lot. I still have no idea what zones to farm (currently solo hell inferno). I do not know where all these items drop or what zone they are from.

I just need help knowing best zone to farm.
Where these items drop:
Heavens Fury 2.1 Seraph Rod
Short Circuit 2.1 Demon Heart
Treads of Valusia

Pretty much all the custom items on the server. I've killed a lot of monsters. Hours upon hours worth. I just dont know what drops these items.

I did look through the forums I cannot find a single list of places these things drop.

So if someone doesn't mind sharing what they know that would be fantastic.

rebarbative
07-24-2015, 08:41 AM
Heavens fury, and short circtuit, along with frostfire and other 2.1 items only drop from Cthulu.

Treads will fall in inferno, and I believe can drop elsewhere as well.

Hell cows. is good for exp and runes like zod and tor usually. Inferno chests like to drop runes randomly as well.

NM cows is good for farming skill charms, and the like.

Most other custom items can fall everywhere/only in inferno, but then there's the Dream land specific items. Such as shrieking the ssssh blade, kaluut armor etc. They only drop in dream lands. You access Dream Lands by killing Knarst in Tristram, and he opens a portal to DreamLands.

here you can farm for the puzzle boxes to open up Cthulu's Lair. It's not easy to get to Cthulu, hence why his items are rarer, and sought after.

Lampogriz
07-24-2015, 08:54 AM
Dreamlands bosses drops: <br />
<br />
Knarst: <br />
Knarst ribcage <br />
<br />
Kaalut: <br />
-Acid Injector <br />
-The Husk of Kaalut <br />
-Ktulhu set Horror amulet <br />
-puzzle box

mmartin1212
07-26-2015, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the reply! Stitches sounds good to farm

Apocalypse
02-12-2016, 04:56 PM
Dreamlands bosses drops:

Inferno portals special drop:
Stitches can drop Frostmourne

is this confirmed?

Eric
02-12-2016, 05:02 PM
is this confirmed?

It's been changed since then, Frostmourne now drops from its rightful owner, The Lich King.
He can be found by killing the stitches in plaguelands, a portal will spawn after he dies.

Apocalypse
02-12-2016, 05:24 PM
It's been changed since then, Frostmourne now drops from its rightful owner, The Lich King.
He can be found by killing the stitches in plaguelands, a portal will spawn after he dies.

thanks... i got killed by the rightful owner twice.. i'll pass on this for now hehehe

Blitz_2K
10-20-2016, 11:58 AM
Question. Where do I find set item pieces like talrasha or trangoul?

rrra
10-20-2016, 12:18 PM
Inferno Cows/Ryleh, plaguelands, and A5 inferno areas are the best places to farm for them imo.

Brimstonejack
10-20-2016, 01:46 PM
I wrote a guide a short while back regarding beginning farming. Here's the link:
http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=10938