PDA

View Full Version : Open battle net

Anik
08-02-2015, 09:03 AM
It'd be cool if we were able to join games with other people on open for when the server crashes. I can make games, just can't join anyone elses.
Is it a lot of work to fix the error that comes up when you try? I don't remember what it was, but my game crashes :P

I know Game posted in a different thread that single player is very unsupported, but I think it'd help people stick around for when the game servers crash. But that's just, like, my opinion, man.

Eric
08-02-2015, 10:46 AM
It'd be cool if we were able to join games with other people on open for when the server crashes. I can make games, just can't join anyone elses.
Is it a lot of work to fix the error that comes up when you try? I don't remember what it was, but my game crashes :P

I know Game posted in a different thread that single player is very unsupported, but I think it'd help people stick around for when the game servers crash. But that's just, like, my opinion, man.
This idea sounds awesome, I tried to tinker with single player and its a blast lol

Anik
08-02-2015, 11:48 AM
This idea sounds awesome, I tried to tinker with single player and its a blast lol

Yee! It sucks you can't make cows or ryleh or anything, I wanted to explore cuz n00b and can't :P

Game
08-02-2015, 08:06 PM
It's tricky to fix, unfortunately since none of our big features such as R'lyeh, Fragments, etc work in single player / open it's really hard to prioritize fixing it! In a perfect world I would like to have all of it fixed though.

Anik
08-03-2015, 09:10 AM
It's tricky to fix, unfortunately since none of our big features such as R'lyeh, Fragments, etc work in single player / open it's really hard to prioritize fixing it! In a perfect world I would like to have all of it fixed though.

If there's no way to make any of the content work, then of course no it's not worth it. So it's safe to assume there's no way?