PDA

View Full Version : Questions about trap assassin (pvm)

Lucid
08-16-2015, 09:39 AM
hey guys and girls :)

does a trap assassin still dont benefit from -% enemy light resistance like it was the case in normal battle.net?

i dont understand how this class can do damage in the endgame... i know the weapons and prime charms. And i know that +% lightdamage
shows up in characters damage screen.

anyone can help me out?

secondary question: is a trap assassin able to kill mappo no ryujin? With malevolent selfwear and purifying gloves there is no more light immunity
at mappo. so... maybe?

thank you

~regards

Lampogriz
08-16-2015, 10:22 AM
I am sure kick assa with heart of shadow weapon can fight well vs dland bosses. Not sure about trap

FromTheRez
08-16-2015, 10:42 AM
Traps are classified as minions, so no they won't benefit from +%/-% lightning damage- Although your Lying Character Screen will still display false stats!

ginger
08-16-2015, 06:53 PM
blizz'r prolly best for mavolent IMO can get 18k+ /static
never done it myself though cszon too gooood

Game
08-17-2015, 03:09 PM
Traps do not benefit from light +/-, but they do benefit from the Trap damage % increase on the new items! This mod was mostly created because of the lightning mods not working with them.

Lucid
08-19-2015, 09:55 AM
@game yes :) thats a great thing for trapsin

thanks for info at all. I will maybe try some different classes in the future and tell about my experiences :)

Elk
09-11-2015, 05:32 PM
my assa is wearing a stormlash and hybrids as kicker in boss killing, works very nicely

i havent tried dl with it though, id need to adjust my gear towards defense

but inferno works okay i think

FromTheRez
09-12-2015, 09:54 AM
God I love Stormlash