PDA

View Full Version : Socket Scrolls

Meep
08-27-2015, 01:28 AM
Hello all! Here with another suggestion :)

Add a "Scroll of x Sockets"
replacing x with a number 1-6.
And with this, you can add the specified number of sockets to any white/superior item.

For example: Say you find a 15% ED Archon Plate, and it doesn't have any sockets. You can purchase the Scroll of 3 Sockets from Hadriel, and add 3 sockets to it to make Enigma!

This would be very beneficial to many players! It helps a lot if you find an item such as an Archon Plate that has a max socket count of 4, so you can't make enigma with it unless you find it with 3 sockets!

Looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say!

Thanks,
Meep

FromTheRez
08-27-2015, 01:58 AM
this could abuse ethereal defense and we'd have people walking around with 6k Odiums and Exiles

I like the idea if it couldn't be used on ethereal items :)

Lampogriz
08-27-2015, 02:01 AM
nn this imo
hunting for specific x socket superior whites is big part of mfing
There are already upgrade scrolls to make it easier

Meep
08-27-2015, 03:53 AM
@FromTheRez ~ I said in the original posts, white/superior items only! So no odiums. As for eth items, it's fine if it "ebugs" the defense because it would be the same as using the cube recipe.

@Lampogriz ~ Thanks for your input.

I am interested in hearing other opinions as well!

Dante
08-27-2015, 09:24 AM
nn this imo
hunting for specific x socket superior whites is big part of mfing
There are already upgrade scrolls to make it easier

I agree with Lampo.
It would be convenient, but this is one of those things that go a bit too far in my opinion.
We have barely any "vanilla" stuff that's worth anything here on this server anymore, getting good or bad luck with a base should be kept and not made easier as it is already with these upgrade scrolls.

Also you don't want to have all people running around in easily bought or scrolled perfect gear. Should be something special to have that perfect base.