PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

gulliverrr
09-03-2015, 09:06 AM
I deleted all my chars... too many assholes on this server. Permanent offenses and everyone likes to fuck my mother :confused:

Its a nice server and i enjoy the first time here. At startup everything was fine. The community makes 50% of the game and the community sux a lot now.

U should ban a looooot of people here to keep the server alive.
Allow just one account per user by complicate the creation of new accounts.

Anyway ull never see me again here.

Goodbye the few nice members here and the rest: go f*** youself!

Jared
09-03-2015, 09:12 AM
see you tomorrow on a new acc mate

Research
09-03-2015, 12:05 PM
some people just can't handle the life
#d2islife #token4adminhewillbanthebadguys

southheaven
09-03-2015, 02:16 PM
hey now wtf why everyone get to fuck his mom and not me

nooV
09-03-2015, 02:40 PM

theres a waiting list

Research
09-03-2015, 03:11 PM

im his mom so i know ur lying u just want seconds

TwistedMiinds
09-03-2015, 03:30 PM
we fuckin mothers now?

sine25
09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
really, i have been here from the first minute this server went live. there are more friends than ass holes here and to include everyone by saying 'too many' all comments really just shows me that your bad time here is of your own making

FromTheRez
09-04-2015, 12:48 PM
There comes a point where you have to draw a line and know when to tone down your personal feelings for a game. People will always have something toxic to say on multiplayer games, simply shrugging off trolls instead of taking them seriously and problems like this could be evaded.

Somebody always has to be the bigger person, and by stooping to the immature level of the trolls and bickering back or quitting completely isn't the mature solution. You can still enjoy the game, but YOU have to decide if you want to or not.

Anyways, I hope you find what you're looking for, cheers Gulliver

Jared
09-04-2015, 04:58 PM
There comes a point where you have to draw a line and know when to tone down your personal feelings for a game. People will always have something toxic to say on multiplayer games, simply shrugging off trolls instead of taking them seriously and problems like this could be evaded.

Somebody always has to be the bigger person, and by stooping to the immature level of the trolls and bickering back or quitting completely isn't the mature solution. You can still enjoy the game, but YOU have to decide if you want to or not.

Anyways, I hope you find what you're looking for, cheers Gulliver

canadian fuck

Moose
09-05-2015, 02:51 AM
canadian fuck

get em i saw it ok

fuck his canadia

Damakos
09-05-2015, 05:41 PM
canadian fuck

...sorry