PDA

View Full Version : Lost Cluthu Charge!

Nemesis
09-07-2015, 11:11 AM
Me and my zon friend spent around 10-12hours to farm all 4 keys which i cubed into 1 charge, now i enter into the game, near the church entrance and when i use the charge, it says slain by Othuyeg...

Nemesis
09-07-2015, 12:19 PM
Sorry but am just too pissed to hang around, am off to sleep, do whatever you can...i understand this server is free and you guys are doing your best to keep everyone happy and that it's not easy. Last time i lost my priceless merc i understood it was my fault, i don't think it's mine this case. Please try to genuinely help out and for god sake don't give me a reply like i should have taken a snapshot of it before going in (any1 can do that i guess) or that the server did not crash so it's not in our policy or something like that..it's just too easy - besides am sure you can confirm the validity of my statement though i don't know how, almost a whole week end lost trying to farm these boxes - For Mappy i tried to barter or doing all sorts of crazy stuff and convince players who are clearly lacking at the moment. Thanks for helping or trying..

IcyJoe
09-07-2015, 12:24 PM
well mate othuyegs skill actually travels quite a distance thats why its best to clear dreamlands before trying something like that. I lost my first cthulhu key never happened again and it was my own fault for teleing to just the wall and not the other side. there's really nothing anyone will be able to do for you, you will just have to be more careful next time.