PDA

View Full Version : Crypts

FromTheRez
09-22-2015, 09:18 PM
This place has some serious potential with its monster spawns, but I feel like it's been forgotten by most- if not everyone.

I feel like the monster level should be boosted, maybe have the monsters toughened up a bit with more boss packs and have some some higher odds for certain item types maybe?

I did a few runs in full (p8) games and only mfed some disappointment :(

thessarill
09-24-2015, 02:00 AM
Yep it could be great to improve the monsters level of places wich aren't very frequented. Actually people only play cow level, infernos dreamland and ryleh. Its sad to see so much places unused.

Game
09-24-2015, 02:18 AM
Yep it could be great to improve the monsters level of places wich aren't very frequented. Actually people only play cow level, infernos dreamland and ryleh. Its sad to see so much places unused.

I actually think there are more viable levels now than there ever has been in Diablo 2!

thessarill
09-24-2015, 03:38 AM
I didnt say that there's less viables levels. I just say to make some unused levels more challenging for very high end players :-)

FromTheRez
09-24-2015, 04:42 AM
Well, Crypt already has the updated monsters from Annihilus initial release- although nothing has been touched in that area since all the incredible newer content. I feel it could use a slight makeover :)

droprates! increased mob density!

Game
09-24-2015, 05:11 AM
I didnt say that there's less viables levels. I just say to make some unused levels more challenging for very high end players :-)

Well new content is always possible :)

thessarill
09-24-2015, 09:48 AM
Yup and that is great.
Talking about new content... as (I imagine) you seem to be a great fan of baldur's gate 2, will you add more content with Bg2 relatives? ( like maybe a ring of kangaxx version D2, or some fight against lichs ? :) )