PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade Potions, Relocate Jyhern, Runeword Orbs, Wiki Update

Paperboi
09-29-2015, 04:23 AM
Suggestion 1:
Upgrade the healing and mana potion sold by merchants in normal difficulty to greater/super healing and mana.
Potions are free anyways
Convenient for rushers, players starting off fresh, and players mfing in normal tristram.

Suggestion 2:
Change the location of Jyhern in act 2 if possible. Once again this is for convenience. Sometimes he's feeling anti-social. If he can't be moved, perhaps consider reconstructing his palace.

Suggestion 3:
Make runewords possible for orbs
Could be made for lower levels sorcs having variety of +skills based on preference of player, ie, lightning, fire, or cold.

Suggestion 4:
Update wiki page

Game
09-29-2015, 04:27 AM
Suggestion 1:
Upgrade the healing and mana potion sold by merchants in normal difficulty to greater/super healing and mana.
Potions are free anyways
Convenient for rushers, players starting off fresh, and players mfing in normal tristram.

Suggestion 2:
Change the location of Jyhern in act 2 if possible. Once again this is for convenience. Sometimes he's feeling anti-social. If he can't be moved, perhaps consider reconstructing his palace.

Suggestion 3:
Make runewords possible for orbs
Could be made for lower levels sorcs having variety of +skills based on preference of player, ie, lightning, fire, or cold.

Suggestion 4:
Update wiki page

All are very nice suggestions, a few may even make it into the ladder reset patch :) As for the wiki, it is completely built by the players themselves. I have added a lot of new things on my own, but it is mostly a project for players to be able to build it overtime. It has come a long way, and is very useful.

Paperboi
09-29-2015, 11:04 AM
All are very nice suggestions, a few may even make it into the ladder reset patch As for the wiki, it is completely built by the players themselves. I have added a lot of new things on my own, but it is mostly a project for players to be able to build it overtime. It has come a long way, and is very useful.

Thanks for the consideration.
As for updating wiki, Ill do my best to try and contribute to the community.

Game
09-29-2015, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the consideration.
As for updating wiki, Ill do my best to try and contribute to the community.

Awesome! Much appreciated :)