PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

SHAMANdur
10-15-2015, 11:23 AM
Hey guys ! I'm new to the server and i'm planning to play after the reset tomorrow. My question is which class/build is best for a starter runner ? I see that there is a lot of new things in this server - monsters, runewords, etc. And i'm thinking of getting up to date as i go along, but how do i start ? Is a fire sorc (fireball and meteor) a good runner ? I read somewhere that you run with bowazons ? Essentially which one would be best to start with in the new ladder ?
Thanks in advance :)

Mephisto
10-15-2015, 11:28 AM
Fire sorc will be hard once ur in hell, Light sorc is the best way to go once u have conviction aura, sorc is great to start, but imo just start playing with the class u like most :), there's not a ''best'' class

Lampogriz
10-15-2015, 11:46 AM
hdin bestest

Lucid
10-15-2015, 04:49 PM
im curious about this too...

fire and lightningsorc dont seem legit at the beginning. Maybe blizz sorc or orb/meteor sorc + get a strong physical damage merc

on the other hand, assassins and necros will have fastest killspeed w/o gears in cows at the beginning, due to corpse explosion.

Javazons will be also always good.

Bowzons finally begin to freak out, once they have mavinas set (mavinas makes them shoot their frozen/exploding arrows multishot-like)

Moose
10-15-2015, 06:29 PM
barb is the best of the worst so go with it

zero melee capability until late game mang, only way to go

SHAMANdur
10-15-2015, 11:28 PM
im curious about this too...

fire and lightningsorc dont seem legit at the beginning. Maybe blizz sorc or orb/meteor sorc + get a strong physical damage merc

on the other hand, assassins and necros will have fastest killspeed w/o gears in cows at the beginning, due to corpse explosion.

Javazons will be also always good.

Bowzons finally begin to freak out, once they have mavinas set (mavinas makes them shoot their frozen/exploding arrows multishot-like)

Whouldn't an orb/meteor sorc be weak due to skills going both in fire and cold spells ?

Lucid
10-16-2015, 07:11 AM
it makes ofcourse less damage. But the oportunity to use dual elements lets you kill more of the mf areas.

Blizz sorc for meph runs are good. But doing only meph is kinda boring.

SHAMANdur
10-16-2015, 08:04 AM
it makes ofcourse less damage. But the oportunity to use dual elements lets you kill more of the mf areas.

Blizz sorc for meph runs are good. But doing only meph is kinda boring.

yea it is... i looked around and i'm thinking of going with a meteorb sorc, would it be able to kil; the dream land bosses ?

thessarill
10-16-2015, 11:11 AM
I dont think a sorc can do dreamland bosses on his own, or it could be long as hell.
Best bet are smiter, javazons, summoner necro, drood, throw barb.

Mephisto
10-16-2015, 11:17 AM
^ Above post is kinda correct, also lets see what new skills we get ;)