PDA

View Full Version : Diablo II failed to run.

scarykoala
10-28-2015, 11:51 AM
I've mounted the disc, I can play vanilla Diablo 2 LoD, but when I try to launch this I get the error

Lucid
10-28-2015, 02:16 PM
if you want to play with this annihilus-mod, you will be in need of running the videotest again (its .exe is found in your diablo 2 lod folder). This time set the option called d2fx glide (something with glide...)

then restart your whole pc, and try to start the annihilus launcher.

side question: have you updated your game to 1.13d before installing annihilus mod? You normally have to login to battle.net with a fresh vanilla installation, to get the download + install started. If you havent done this, try to reinstall Diablo 2 and do the 1.13d update before downloading annihilus... pls.

If you have further trouble installing / playing, wait for game or acyroma to post in your topic :)

hope this helps!

regards

Game
10-28-2015, 02:29 PM
if you want to play with this annihilus-mod, you will be in need of running the videotest again (its .exe is found in your diablo 2 lod folder). This time set the option called d2fx glide (something with glide...)

then restart your whole pc, and try to start the annihilus launcher.

side question: have you updated your game to 1.13d before installing annihilus mod? You normally have to login to battle.net with a fresh vanilla installation, to get the download + install started. If you havent done this, try to reinstall Diablo 2 and do the 1.13d update before downloading annihilus... pls.

If you have further trouble installing / playing, wait for game or acyroma to post in your topic :)

hope this helps!

regards

Hey Lucid, thanks for trying to help but running glide is a very bad idea, and will cause constant crashes! I recommend DirectDraw when running the video test.

Lucid
10-28-2015, 03:02 PM
Oh sry :( maybe my crashes are caused by this xD

So direct draw. And im sorry for false infos!

Game
10-28-2015, 03:54 PM
No problem! Now you know! And maybe your crashes way less often now too :)