PDA

View Full Version : 3.0 Patch Notes Update 1

Game
10-29-2015, 10:18 AM
Annihilus 3.0 Update 1 Changelog:

• Shield Throw has been modified. Shield Throw will now bounce to nearby enemies up to 5 times.

• Pyroblast's Fire Bolt synergy has been fixed, and now properly adds damage. This synergy was previously not working, so if you thought Pyroblast felt a little weak, try again!

• Player Limit per game set back to 64.

• Fixed an issue not allowing class specific shields (Paladin shields + Necro heads) to be enchanted.

• Fixed an issue allowing Uber Tristram bosses to sometimes have 1 HP.

• Fixed an issue with the Iridescent Wings effect.

• Tyrael and Lich King's weapon are now exclusive to their fights, and can no longer be obtained in an Infernal Chest. Sorry! You can still find their armor pieces.

• Auras granted from full set bonuses no longer overwrite every other aura. Unfortunately you will need to re-find 1 piece for every set that gives an aura, but the full set bonuses have been slightly buffed to make it up to you! Here's a list of every item you will need to re-find: (P.S., if you have an old version of this item we will replace it for you with a new version, stat roll will be random! Contact Acyroma and he will help you out.)

- Sigon's Guard (shield)
- Berserker's Hatchet (weapon)
- Angelic Sickle (weapon)
- Immortal King's Forge (gloves)
- Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye (weapon)
- Griswold's Valor (helm)
- Trang-Oul's Guise (helm)
- Mavina's Tenet (belt)

Lucid
10-29-2015, 10:19 AM
FIRST

thx for your work :)

hopefully servercrashes will not appear more often now, if you set back the cap to 64 ppl/game

Mephisto
10-29-2015, 10:25 AM
Now give me my nv! :D

Lucid
10-29-2015, 10:29 AM
what does nv mean? nightvision?

Game
10-29-2015, 10:31 AM
what does nv mean? nightvision?

It's just another term for our effects :) It doesn't look like the player limit was directly tied to the crashes, which is why we're setting it back. We're still looking into the crashes though, I have lolet (a good friend who did a lot of work on annihilus) looking into the crashes as that is what he specializes in.

acyroma
10-29-2015, 10:32 AM
Sweet. About to get home from my trip so this is perfect timing!

LordManhammer
10-29-2015, 10:33 AM
Just out of curiosity, are the new set pieces that we need to find going to differ from the old ones in any way? I only ask because I know that we all have a crap load of gear stockpiled on mules for trade and if people trade valuable runes or items I think they need to be able to differentiate between the new pieces and the old pieces to be sure that they aren't wasting hard earned currency or items on something that is still broken.

Game
10-29-2015, 10:34 AM
Just out of curiosity, are the new set pieces that we need to find going to differ from the old ones in any way? I only ask because I know that we all have a crap load of gear stockpiled on mules for trade and if people trade valuable runes or items I think they need to be able to differentiate between the new pieces and the old pieces to be sure that they aren't wasting hard earned currency or items on something that is still broken.

Unfortunately not, which is why I tried to make them some of the easier pieces to find.

LordManhammer
10-29-2015, 10:36 AM
I think that ultimately that just means that those particular items are no longer going to be traded. Good to know.

Game
10-29-2015, 10:40 AM
I think that ultimately that just means that those particular items are no longer going to be traded. Good to know.

You may be right, I meant to get this out before the reset but just couldn't. Sorry.

LordManhammer
10-29-2015, 10:44 AM
This is good news for a loot hoarder like myself. I can get rid of them and my infernal chests that I've been saving for when I can afford to buy gold for the keys. Those buggers take up a lot of inventory space:)

Lucid
10-29-2015, 10:48 AM
xD is it really that hard to get a Frostmourne from lk, that you saved infernal chests for it?

Whats the droprate?

Game
10-29-2015, 10:54 AM
This is good news for a loot hoarder like myself. I can get rid of them and my infernal chests that I've been saving for when I can afford to buy gold for the keys. Those buggers take up a lot of inventory space:)

You're tossing chests just because of 2 items being removed from it? Really? Why do I get a hostile feeling from you :/

LordManhammer
10-29-2015, 10:56 AM
xD is it really that hard to get a Frostmourne from lk, that you saved infernal chests for it?

Whats the droprate?

Well, I've killed him about 40 times now and haven't seen Frostmourne drop yet. I'm not sure what the drop rate is. I could just have terrible luck. I need to pray to RNGesus more often:) I was hoping for a chance at getting the Tyreal sword from the Infernal chest tbh. It would be way cheaper than spending 1k gold on a key. It's all good though. That would be more of a vanity item at this point:)

Game
10-29-2015, 10:58 AM
Well, I've killed him about 40 times now and haven't seen Frostmourne drop yet. I'm not sure what the drop rate is. I could just have terrible luck. I need to pray to RNGesus more often:) I was hoping for a chance at getting the Tyreal sword from the Infernal chest tbh. It would be way cheaper than spending 1k gold on a key. It's all good though. That would be more of a vanity item at this point:)

They're supposed to be really rare, but chests have PLENTY of other items to be well worth it, including the Infernal Pearl charms.

LordManhammer
10-29-2015, 11:00 AM
You're tossing chests just because of 2 items being removed from it? Really? Why do I get a hostile feeling from you :/

I apologize if that came off as hostile. That wasn't my intention. I'm just too poor to do the Tyreal fight atm and the chance at getting the sword from the infernal chest was why i was holding on to them. That's just a personal strategy and I'm sure isn't the way that other players feel or think:) Thank you for fixing the set auras and I am looking forward to trying the new shield throw:)

Game
10-29-2015, 11:03 AM
I apologize if that came off as hostile. That wasn't my intention. I'm just too poor to do the Tyreal fight atm and the chance at getting the sword from the infernal chest was why i was holding on to them. That's just a personal strategy and I'm sure isn't the way that other players feel or think:) Thank you for fixing the set auras and I am looking forward to trying the new shield throw:)

I understand, remember the Tyrael key has a very small chance to drop from Hell monsters :). Not all hope is lost! As for the set items guys, we will actually replace any old versions with new versions, just contact Acyroma and he'll help you out. There we go, all problems solved!

LordManhammer
10-29-2015, 11:06 AM
By the way, what is an Infernal Pearl Charm?

Lucid
10-29-2015, 11:10 AM
@lord

from 3.0 patchnotes:

• Several new unique charms exclusive to the Infernal Chest have also been added to further the benefits of opening a chest. These charms have scaling stats, such as being a 3/20/20 if rolled perfect. For example; some scale 1-3/10-20/10-20, some are 10-20/5-11's, and more. These charms are of course still obtainable by normal means, as a magic charm.

Game
10-29-2015, 11:10 AM
Ctrl + F it in this list of uniques token posted: http://pastebin.com/JDrHL5Ef

LordManhammer
10-29-2015, 11:17 AM
Ctrl + F it in this list of uniques token posted: http://pastebin.com/JDrHL5Ef

Thank you:)

pulse37
10-29-2015, 12:15 PM
" but the full set bonuses have been slightly buffed to make it up to you "... so is this for all class sets? or only the ones that give auras?

Game
10-29-2015, 12:39 PM
" but the full set bonuses have been slightly buffed to make it up to you "... so is this for all class sets? or only the ones that give auras?

The ones that had auras.

Indo
10-29-2015, 12:55 PM
this house is freaken sweet.

Mephisto
10-29-2015, 02:01 PM
I like my sorc without conv aura tbh lol, nice

LordManhammer
10-29-2015, 02:19 PM
Shield throw is now badass! Combined with the full IK set (have yet to try the fixed IK with the aura) it clears hell cows, act 5 infernos, and plaguelands with ease and speed. Thank you, thank you, thank you:)

Lucid
10-29-2015, 02:35 PM
yes i have just played shield throw too!

Figured out, that the weapons damage seem to be calculated on top of the shield throw tooltipp damage numbers... is this intended?

Game
10-29-2015, 04:11 PM
yes i have just played shield throw too!

Figured out, that the weapons damage seem to be calculated on top of the shield throw tooltipp damage numbers... is this intended?

Yep, it scales off 100% weapon damage! Meaning the weapon mastery for whatever weapon you're using will also add to the damage. Glad you guys like it!

FromTheRez
10-30-2015, 10:00 AM
Impressive work as always! I'm anxious to get back :) really wish I could have been there for the initial reset

lordwacueric
10-30-2015, 04:15 PM
Hey guys, ive just been wondering why mavinas and all aura sets get buffed, but aldur and natalya dont. I Know balancing is hard and all, but lets be honest, the Unique sets just arent balanced. For Example, Gorerider and Gulli alone are way better on shuriken flip assa than the full natalya set is... And as A trap assa why the hell do u need 30% psn skill dmg on nat wep for? as for melee, the whole set does not give any green bonuses when u get multiple parts (Like almost all other class sets give), if there wouldonly be a bit of CB, DS or OW, maybe some ressis or something, people might actually start using these sets. Hope for the Future!

Game
10-30-2015, 04:52 PM
Hey guys, ive just been wondering why mavinas and all aura sets get buffed, but aldur and natalya dont. I Know balancing is hard and all, but lets be honest, the Unique sets just arent balanced. For Example, Gorerider and Gulli alone are way better on shuriken flip assa than the full natalya set is... And as A trap assa why the hell do u need 30% psn skill dmg on nat wep for? as for melee, the whole set does not give any green bonuses when u get multiple parts (Like almost all other class sets give), if there wouldonly be a bit of CB, DS or OW, maybe some ressis or something, people might actually start using these sets. Hope for the Future!

...? Both sets were buffed in patch 3.0. The set isn't just for poison sins or trapsins, its balanced for both. Did you read the 3.0 patch notes? Aldurs set is very strong now in my opinion.

FromTheRez
10-30-2015, 05:58 PM
Is there any info available on the new skills? I havnt seen any in the wiki. They don't replace any skills do they?

Game
10-30-2015, 06:02 PM
Is there any info available on the new skills? I havnt seen any in the wiki. They don't replace any skills do they?

They do not! There is no info in the wiki.

FromTheRez
10-30-2015, 06:04 PM
Awesome. Level 30 req I assume?

I'm also going to assume they havnt been implemented to staff/automod pools?

Game
10-30-2015, 06:13 PM
Awesome. Level 30 req I assume?

I'm also going to assume they havnt been implemented to staff/automod pools?

Not all are level 30, they are all over the place. And they may spawn on automods, I didn't test!

FromTheRez
10-30-2015, 06:24 PM
Sweet :) I'll stop pestering haha. Should get to play within the next week or two