PDA

View Full Version : Arrows idea

babetukas
12-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Hello, I want to suggest to increase arrow and bolt quantaty, it really is annoying when you are new player without good gear and have gold arrows and doing hell cows, you need to return to town 3 times just to repair / replenish arrows, and sometimes they run out, i would suggest increasing quantaty to 999 or make it infinite, because when it runs out it desipairs

rrra
12-11-2015, 10:55 AM
Yeah thats not a bad idea. Even with the unique flavies i usually run out once per hell cow run. With javs (esp with thunderstrokes since they don't replenish) its worse. Treating arrows and javelins the same way you treat tomes of town portal and identify and drastically increasing the amount per stack would be a good idea if its doable.

Game
12-11-2015, 02:28 PM
Theres a few coding issues going over the current cap, did you guys know if you cube your quiver of arrows they refill?

rrra
12-11-2015, 06:15 PM
Ah the cube recipe. That will help as long as the cube isnt full but thanks for the reminder anyways. Also, its really annoying how when you're not paying attention and use all of your arrows you completely lose the item (the quiver). I just did that. Luckily, I have an extra set of flavies but its not as good as the set I just lost. :(

PSyren
12-11-2015, 08:53 PM
Could you not just up the quantity of arrows replenished a second ?