PDA

View Full Version : HELP

Kan
12-19-2015, 02:45 AM
Hello. Please help on the likelihood of hacking into my account in the game acc "Goldap". Burglary took place on Friday.It killed several valuables, which I am not able to accurately replaced. Please check log into my account. And as far as possible as soon as possible for help. Thank you in advance.

Eric
12-19-2015, 08:56 AM
Can you generate a list of items lost? Or how you think someone else logged into your account?
We cannot log into your account without changing the password, so this would be a very last resort if it was done at all.

Kan
12-20-2015, 10:43 AM
I would like to report a burglary and theft account. The account name is "Goldap". Burglary and theft took place today, about an hour 12-3.30. Please help. Lost ama torch, anni, 2 tor, 2 zod and another items.

Game
12-20-2015, 01:25 PM
I would like to report a burglary and theft account. The account name is "Goldap". Burglary and theft took place today, about an hour 12-3.30. Please help. Lost ama torch, anni, 2 tor, 2 zod and another items.

I just don't understand how you constantly keep getting robbed?

Kan
12-21-2015, 03:12 AM
If I was not robbed , so what? Error playing on such a scale ?

Game
12-21-2015, 03:15 AM
If I was not robbed , so what? Error playing on such a scale ?

If you are constantly being robbed then change your password lol there is no other way for someone to get on your account. Sorry I hate you got robbed but there doesn't seem to be anything we can do here, especially since you cannot provide any detail at all.