PDA

View Full Version : cannot connect in game account to forum account/Lost Account

rydawg23
12-22-2015, 06:32 AM
Hello there,

Im having this problem were i try to edit my account so I can put my ign for annihilus server. It never seems to save though. Ive tried several times and I cant get that to work. Im also having problems with retrieving my password for the first forum account i made here. It never sends me any kind of response to my email (even though it says it does) when I use the *lost password help setting.* Some help from the admins would be greatly appreciated. :D

Mephisto
12-22-2015, 06:45 AM
U made a proper forum account? Im seeing u as a ''guest'' for some reason.

rydawg23
12-22-2015, 07:51 AM
when I register I receive an error page after clicking to register. It still creates the account... but doesn't finish it perhaps? Maybe that's why?

rydawg23
12-22-2015, 07:55 AM
I should also add that it tells me my account isn't finished constantly on here. The areas I need to fill up is only *in game annihilus account.* It never seems to save what I type that in the box. Ive tried making other accounts, finding more ways to edit your profile. It never seems to save for me though.

Game
12-23-2015, 08:16 PM
I should also add that it tells me my account isn't finished constantly on here. The areas I need to fill up is only *in game annihilus account.* It never seems to save what I type that in the box. Ive tried making other accounts, finding more ways to edit your profile. It never seems to save for me though.

If you create another forum account does it work normally?

rydawg23
12-24-2015, 11:37 AM
Hello there Game. Nope it doesnt work normally for me. Ive tried making about 5 accounts. It always gives me an error upon creation of the account. Then it considers me a guest account and doesnt log the info to tie my forum account to annhilus. It still makes the account though which is pretty weird if you ask me. I dunno what the problem is with that? All i really need is this forum account im on tied to my annihilus account: Rydawg.